by iPSY
Ask a Question
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Phoenix, AZ

How many full sized products do you get in your bag each and every time or is one full sized and the rest sample sized?? please let me know thanks
Sylvana M.
Sylvana M.
March 4, 2014, 6:49 p.m.
I agree with the rest... it is mostly full sized products, so 3 out of the 5 is a safe number for full-sized products.
Keisha S.
Keisha S.
Feb. 28, 2014, 10:40 a.m.
Member for over a year and very seldom do I get samples....maybe 1 sample out of 5 products every month....but when I do it's top brands and gives me a chance to try before I buy.....Love my ipsy and anybody interested click linkhttp://www.ipsy.com/r/5vrt
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Feb. 27, 2014, 9:02 a.m.
I have been a member since April of 2013 and in all most all of my bags it is a mix of full size and deluxe size samples. I have only received on set of three "foil" type samples. I am talking full size Zoya's, Blushes, lip sticks and glosses, mascaras and eyeliners too-all full size. Most of my deluxe size samples have been hair products and skin care products. My one set of "foil" size was a three pack of Proactive mark fading face wipes. Hope this helped :)
Kassie M.
Kassie M.
Feb. 21, 2014, 3:39 p.m.
Its Mixed each month is different in my February bag i received 3 full size products and 2 deluxe size samples!! well worth over $10 a month:)
Claire C.
Claire C.
Feb. 21, 2014, 7:15 a.m.
It just depends! Some months may be all samples, and others may be 2-3 full sized products. Usually the samples are decent sized samples though, never just a one time use packet or anything.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Feb. 20, 2014, 7:55 p.m.
Hi there! Its a mix of full size and samples. Ipsy is big on the deluxe sample sizes. In last months box I received a full 9-pan eyeshadow palette, a set of fake eyelashes, a full size nail polish and deluxe size lip gloss and face wash. So 3 full sizes and 2 deluxe. The month before it was the same ratio of full size to deluze samples. Hope that helps.

Join Now