Ipsy September 2019 Apto Skincare Pomegranate Mask

Hello. Apto Skincare Pomegranate Mask Have you used this mask? Is it effective? Ipsy September 2019 Apto Skincare Pomegranate Mask ?
Did anyone get this and try it - did their’s look curdled?
What color is this supposed to be?
Start your review of Ipsy September 2019 Apto Skincare Pomegranate Mask!
How would you rate this product?
I love #apto skincare so much! With continual usage of this mask and the turmeric one my skin texture has improved immensely. You only need to apply a thin layer of this and my face feels so clear and soft afterwards.
Lower Burrell, PA
Love this mask. When i rinsed it off my face felt really soft i could tell without touching my face. It smelt amazing. Will definitely be buying some more of this. Loved everything about this product. I left it on the hole ten minutes and it dried completly but it says not to let it dry completly. So next time im going to have to leave it on for less.
Lubbock, TX
Ipsy September 2019 Apto Skincare Pomegranate Mask uploaded by Sawyer B.
I was glad to see other review pictures of this mask because mine is the yellow color pictured. The mask on IPSY and on the product page are a pink color so I was skeptical... the mask smells very strong but works okay! Not my favorite mask I’ve ever used but it’s a decent product.
Brentwood, TN
Okay mask. I did not love it. A little thinner than I prefer. It did leave my skin feeling smooth. Not sure I would buy it again, but I will use it.
I liked this mask, i find that using it while steaming your face helps it work even better. Always follow with a gentle toner and moisturizer.
Clinton , NC
I got this in my Ipsy last month. I like that it isn't super drying or really abrasive. It leaves .y skin feeling refreshed!
Ipsy September 2019 Apto Skincare Pomegranate Mask uploaded by Sarah L.
Got this in my iPsy Glam Plus bag...I’ve only used once but I love the smell & it did make my face feel fresh & clean after!
Malvern, AR
Ipsy September 2019 Apto Skincare Pomegranate Mask uploaded by Claire C.
Decent face mask. Left my skin glowing . I’ve only used it once so I’ll have to see what results I have with repeated use .
kansas city
So stunning! I used this the night before a important event and woke up glowing. It dries fast and is simple to aply
knoxville
I love getting my Ipsy glam bags and this doesn’t disappoint! Loved this mask. My face felt amazing after using it!