Ipsy September 2019 Apto Skincare Pomegranate Mask

Hello. Apto Skincare Pomegranate Mask Have you used this mask? Is it effective? Ipsy September 2019 Apto Skincare Pomegranate Mask ?
Did anyone get this and try it - did their’s look curdled?
What color is this supposed to be?
Start your review of Ipsy September 2019 Apto Skincare Pomegranate Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Stillwater, MN
I’m not really quite sure why on the Apto Instagram it shows this product being pink but the ones received by me (and others) from Ipsy have all been yellow. I don’t think it compromises the effectiveness of the mask but I was just confused on why that is. I find this mask is a very good 1 for right before I go to bed. It gives me smooth skin and also heals any dryness from acne on the face. It does give a little bit of a yellow tint but I find if you dampen your face with warm water before it helps. It does seem to be very hard to wash off but I get off what I can and let the rest sink in while I sleep. It’s a really good mask when my skin is extra dry and I’ll definitely be using the rest of it.
Bronx, NY
Ipsy September 2019 Apto Skincare Pomegranate Mask uploaded by Sarah C.
Ipsy September 2019 Apto Skincare Pomegranate Mask uploaded by Sarah C.
This mask was a gift from#aptoskin @ #ipsylive2019 this is a great mask I'm very impressed I usually do not see any results after using a facial mask for the first time but with this one I have.. this mask promises to help to remove dead skin and it is true my skin seen very bright like when you exfoliate 😯 even though I did not ...the only thing is that my skin is very dry and this mask leave my skin extra dry but for oily skin will be perfect ....great product #aptoskin👍👍👍❣️❇️
Wilmington, DE
Ipsy September 2019 Apto Skincare Pomegranate Mask uploaded by Ani A.
This mask didn't work for me 😕 First of all, not a fan of the smell. Second of all, I have normal to dry skin and after using it, my face got even more dry, made it red and itchy. I had high expectations and I'm so disappointed it didn't work. Although it's for all skin types, I think, it'll work on oily skin better. Have to admit, the packaging is 10/10 🙌🏼
Hermitage
This face mask worked surprisingly well for me. I have very sensitive skin so I was worried this was going to irritate my face because it was intense when I first applied it, but it did the opposite. It calmed down my skin & was very comfortable to wear. Some face masks make my skin very dry, but this one felt like it was hydrating my skin while treating the redness. I know I’m going to have to buy another bottle of this very soon!
New Castle, DE
I am thinking about subscribing to Ipsy. If you get the $12 a month glam bag do you get to pick all of the items that are in it or do you only get to pick a certain number of items and then there are items that everyone gets? I don’t wear much make up and I see a lot of skin care and hair care spoilers that I would be interested in. I just do not want to wind up with a bunch of products that I’m not going to use.
Hodgenville , KY
Personally don’t love this product. The smell was a little strong and it kinda made my skin feel like it was burning. It wasn’t the easiest mask to apply as it’s super thick but it was workable and it was fine. I only used it once and haven’t used it since bc of how it made my skin react ( I have super sensitive skin). Therefore I dont like this product and it definitely didn’t soothe or calm my skin.
Chicago
Ipsy September 2019 Apto Skincare Pomegranate Mask uploaded by Komila O.
I got it in my Ipsy bag. I am a huge fan of different masks. Let’s see it’s features: - easy application - my skin soaked it as it was thirsty - a little tingling after application - the skin is fresh, toned and purified - if you have dry skin, apply it 1 or 2 times a week - if you have an oily skin 3-4 times a week
Ipsy September 2019 Apto Skincare Pomegranate Mask uploaded by Love R.
Love this product because its for all skin types. Plus it smells very nice. I highly recommend this product. Your face might react alittle in the begging like tinggle when the face mask is on but thats how you know it working.
Frederick, MD
Received this in my November iPSY box. I am a huge fan of masks I use them once a week. This mask goes on smooth, and has a nice light peach scent. Smells fresh and feels good on the skin. It's not messy and comes off easy as well. I like the peel off masks better, but I will keep this one in the rotation.
This mask didn't do a whole lot for me. I've used it a couple of times and haven't seen a big impact on my skin at all. It was pink when I received it but has since turned yellow, I assume from oxygen that got into the bottle. Apto has some nice products but this is not my favorite.