Ipsy September 2019 Apto Skincare Pomegranate Mask

Hello. Apto Skincare Pomegranate Mask Have you used this mask? Is it effective? Ipsy September 2019 Apto Skincare Pomegranate Mask ?
Did anyone get this and try it - did their’s look curdled?
What color is this supposed to be?
Start your review of Ipsy September 2019 Apto Skincare Pomegranate Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Charlotte, NC
Ipsy September 2019 Apto Skincare Pomegranate Mask uploaded by Shana D.
After using this product, it left my skin feeling smooth. I did enjoy how easy it glided onto the skin. I'll most likely empty this tube quickly. Ipsy September 2019 Apto Skincare Pomegranate Mask
Fayetteville, NC
Ipsy September 2019 Apto Skincare Pomegranate Mask uploaded by Becca L.
I recieved this face mask in my November ipsy Glam bag plus. I'm not really a huge face mask person and it looked slightly off to me so I just threw it under my bathroom sink. For the past 2 months I have had these red patches about an inch long on each side of my nose that I can not seem to get rid of and decided to give this mask a try since it said it can reduce irritation. While it has not gotten rid of the red patches it has toned them down a little, and I am hoping it will get rid of them completely if I keep using.
Purcell , OK
Ipsy September 2019 Apto Skincare Pomegranate Mask uploaded by Chelsea G.
I LOVE this mask!! It makes my skin feel so smooth and doesnt make my face feel greasy at all! It's been some time since I've seen a mask like this that didnt make my face feel greasy! The smell is very nice and mild.
Denham Spgs, LA
I was not too impressed with this mask.....it felt greasy unlike other one's I've used..... It might have been weather conditions from shipping, however I think we will stay away from these in the future!!
STARR, SC
I got this in an ipsy bag. I used it while I showered and I must say that I really enjoyed it! It smells nice and felt great! There was a slight burn, but like I know it's working kind of burn.
Magalia, CA
This mask actually makes my skin hurt. My face felt really dry and raw after using it. I also had to scrub it off and it left a yellow tinge to my skin. I would not use it again.
Beckley
Ipsy September 2019 Apto Skincare Pomegranate Mask uploaded by Stacy A.
I have fell in Love with the Brand Apto!! This Amazing Pomegranate Face Mask makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. It has a gentle refreshing scent. Not overpowering at all. I recommend this product for everyone. Even your fellas Ladies!!
Deltona, FL
Ipsy September 2019 Apto Skincare Pomegranate Mask uploaded by Amira M.
Ipsy September 2019 Apto Skincare Pomegranate Mask uploaded by Amira M.
I love this facemask. The leaves my skin looking nice soft and smooth and not red anymore. I wouldn’t improve anything. And I would recommend this product to others.
Fort Hood, TX
I normally really like Apto products but that stuff really hurt when I put it on my face and the smell wasn't that great. I just wasn't blown away and am not really excited to use it again.
Laytonsville, MD
Got this in my Ipsy as an add on. It's advertised everywhere, on their website and Instagram as being a pink product but the one I and many others received are YELLOW. Inconsistent responses from Ipsy with some CS reps saying it's normal and others refunding some people.