BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

IPSY NYX 3 Color Eyeshadow Palette Neutral Trio
  • "Nice eyeshadow with good pigmented neutral shades! I can use this on a regular day. " in 168 reviews
  • "Absolutely love these eye shadow colors! They are great for my blue eyes and they are long lasting with no crease! " in 34 reviews
Oriana B.
elyria
During the day I really like neutral pallets but if I'm doing a date night or I'm out with my girlfriends I still like to stick with those natural neutral tones but I like to darken it up a little bit this was the perfect palette for me. It was highly pigmented it was a nice texture not super powdery and it was pretty a highlighted my red hair perfectly it matched my skin tone it didn't wash me out and it really was long-lasting didn't smudge easy to put on and all three of the colors complimented each other as well as they were stand-alone colors so sometimes I even use them separately
Kayla A.
Alcoa
You can never go wrong with a neutral brown eye. Love the three difffering shades in this pallet. They compliment each other nicely, and can be used as crease, lid, and highlight. I would recommend for anyone who uses neutral shades. It isn't a wow factor, but a staple for most.
Jay đź’–.
I...have such mixed feelings on this product. It doesn't have a lot of payoff,but the colors can be pretty...if you put a bunch of effort in. They're not very pigmented and can get very patchy,even when used with a high-end primer. I used to love this before I knew of better products. I'd give this maybe a 3.5/10. I normally love anything Nyx but this just. Is one of the misses for me. :(
Alexa L.
Circleville, OH
Nyx is one of my favorite drugstore brands and they didn’t disappoint with this eyeshadow trio! The colors are so pretty and pigmented and perfect for fall. It includes two shimmers and one matte. I’ve used it so much already.
Sheareliz M.
I have Regis and I’ve used it pretty frequently. It’s a great shadow trio to create a nice smoky look! The shadows have great pigmentation. Two are matte and the b own has shimmer.
Giselle V.
Tulare
This product is very well created because the colors can go with many fall outfits that I have planned for this season. It is very easy to use and it is very long lasting, the black is so dark and it’s perfect for those Smokey eye looks that make your soul look dark and stuff lol. Use this product you will not be deceived at all I love it, perfect size if you are ever on the go and need to touch up.
Divya M.
South Richmond hill
I use the crap outta this little eyeshadow trio. I love it so much. It's so versatile, it can go from a day look to a night look depending on how you choose to apply it. It's such a necessity in every woman's beauty bag! I have actually gone out and bought it after receiving it from iPad. I love it that much. The pay off is amazing barley any fallout and long wearing. I love this product!
Logon L.
I received this trio from Ipsy a few months back and I was very excited to try it. Unfortunately, it was not as long lasting or pigmented as I would have hoped it would be. Also, I was very disappointed with the size that I received because it was very easy to lose track of. However, the colors were very nice for my skin tone but I did not get much use out of this mini palette.
Bre B.
I love these colors, this is one of my favorites! I don’t like bright color eyeshadows. I like more natural colors. This eyeshadow has just enough shine to it. Love it, prefect for smoky eyes.
Velvet S.
Ashburn, GA
IPSY NYX 3 Color Eyeshadow Palette Neutral Trio I use the black in this palette for my eye brows. CMB through some brw gel the the black shade from this palette to source up my very dark brows. This Nyx trio works great
Zolangel R.
Coral Springs , FL
This doesn't look like it would work really good ???
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
Is there a lot of fallout with these?
It lasts until the next day?
Jessica C.
Valdosta, GA
Where can you get this?
belen R.
Santiago de Compostela
These eyeshadows pigment well?