BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Snyder-Roberson T.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Glad that I still have mine and it has hit pan. I loved this little trio and used it all the time for work. I hope that I can find it in some where online,  it was a great little shadow. The colors where buildable in intensity and the price was great.
Gladelina M.
Boston , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great trio. The eyeshadow is very easy to blend. Great for an every day natural look. I got it in my ipsy subscription bag. I really enjoy this shadow trio. I recommend for anyone who likes eyeshadow. Good pigmented eyeshadow.
Giselle V.
Tulare
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very well created because the colors can go with many fall outfits that I have planned for this season. It is very easy to use and it is very long lasting, the black is so dark and it’s perfect for those Smokey eye looks that make your soul look dark and stuff lol. Use this product you will not be deceived at all I love it, perfect size if you are ever on the go and need to touch up.
Divya M.
South Richmond hill
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the crap outta this little eyeshadow trio. I love it so much. It's so versatile, it can go from a day look to a night look depending on how you choose to apply it. It's such a necessity in every woman's beauty bag! I have actually gone out and bought it after receiving it from iPad. I love it that much. The pay off is amazing barley any fallout and long wearing. I love this product!
Logon L.
I received this trio from Ipsy a few months back and I was very excited to try it. Unfortunately, it was not as long lasting or pigmented as I would have hoped it would be. Also, I was very disappointed with the size that I received because it was very easy to lose track of. However, the colors were very nice for my skin tone but I did not get much use out of this mini palette.
Desiree V.
I actually used this when I didn’t bring any of my bigger pallets with me. I looked up the look for it and it came out pretty nice. I had to attend a family gathering and it went perfect with the outfit . I just wish theres was more colors . But other than that I loved that this came in handy.
Kate M.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great palette that has a nice set of colors! The colors can be used on their own or mixed together for a more advanced look. It is very long lasting, but still comes off easily with makeup remover. The only improvement that could be made is if it came with an actual brush.
Isabel ❤.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was actually my very first NYX makeup product. I loved it back then, about 3 years ago. Now I feel like it's still a great products especially if you're starting out. However i feel like there's no base and they are all shimmery which means you would need other shadows to go with it.
Kelsey S.
Bolivar , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product makes my eyes pop like no other eyeshadow has, it's hard to find the perfect eyeshadow when you have super dark eyes! I have used this product for a couple years now and I will continue to buy it! I would recommend this product to ladies with super dark eyes!
Stacy C.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super cute and portable, I carry this in my to go bag to make sure if I need a quick smoky eye I can handle it. I found out about NYX makeup through Ipsy when I had a subscription. I would definitely buy another one along with my nyx color correcting pallet in set
Zolangel R.
Coral Springs , FL
This doesn't look like it would work really good ???
It lasts until the next day?
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
Is there a lot of fallout with these?
Jessica C.
Valdosta, GA
Where can you get this?
belen R.
Santiago de Compostela
These eyeshadows pigment well?