BY IPSY

Beautiful brand new IPSY makeup bag, collect them all, each month there is a new limited edition bag in a unique and beautiful design.

IPSY's limited edition December 2018 glam bag (cosmetics bag); No products included, COSMETICS BAG ONLY, this does not have any makeup in it; This beautiful zippered bag has multiple uses as a makeup bag, storage bag, wallet and so much more!

• I have seen mixed reviews on different sites. Is this wor...3 Answers
Jesa L.
Oklahoma city , OK
I love ipsy! The bags are cute and fun and like a bonus free gift. They're great to have on hand to store many things besides make up. They're not very big, but they work as coin purses or like wristletsvor clutches when you're going out and dont need a whole purse. If you havent heard about ipsy, it's a beauty subscription. Its $10 a month and you get a different make up bag each month exclusive to ipsy, filled with 5-7 deluxe sample or travel size beauty products. Usually, the lipsticks, mascaras, brushes, eye liners, and nail polishes are full size. We also get full size single refill pans of shadows, blushes, highlighters, and bronzers. Sometimes theres are skin and hair care products. The brands of products are mostly indie brands like luxie, pixie, ofra, eyeko, the balm, but they also include mainstream products too. The purpose behind ipsy is to get products out to a large amount of people to try and the brands want you to try the products and give honest feedback. Reviews are not required, but you do get rewards points for reviewing your products on ipsys website that you can use to purchase other items. Ipsy always has special offers and discounts for the products of the month if you want to re purchase anything. They also have contests and giveaways every month. You do fill out a beauty profile quiz that asks things like your skin tone, hair color, eye color, favorite brands and products, products youd like to try and products you dont want to receive, but there are only a few variation of products everyone receives each month. So you're inevitably going to recieve products not best suited for you or not really your style, but you know someone who will like it and will appreciate a gift. There are also fb groups to swap or sell items. And you're going to get products you've never heard of or wouldve never bought on your own that you will fall in love with like where has this been all my life?! That's the best part! Getting to try new products! If you dont love everything, it was only $10 and you can gift the items or donate the items to a womens shelter. A lot of people complain about not getting the brands and products they said they used most often or loved, but remember that is marketing for the brands and products to get customer feedback and for small companies to get their products in to the hands of people who've never heard of them. They want you to try the products and hope you'll love their products and buy the full size or recommendations their products to your friends. Ipsy is not the subscription box to build your make up collection, it's for trying products. And the value of products you recieve is always way more than the $10 you spend.
Olivia N.
The bag is a decent size but not exactly my style. I don’t often use it, but when I do it’s usually for storing colored pens or markers. I could definitely see someone being able to use this for a winter handbag. If you like blue this could work as a ootd for you.
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
When you initially begin your Ipsy Subscription, of course you are excited about it, but as time goes on I personally begin to get bored. In some monthly bags I started receiving some of the same products.
Chyna B.
Please subscribe you get five sample something full size product for 10 dollars a month some of the hottest products trending you get to sample products last a great amount of time trust me something you guys should really try just go take the quiz tell them Chyna_b sent ya
Trinity N.
Cupertino, CA
The bag is decent quality but this design wasn’t one of my favorites. The rim near the zipper is scratchy and the glitter sheds. It is useful to bring on trips because it’s a good size and fits all my makeup without being too clunky.
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Looove love love all of my Ipsy bag! They all seem to be made very nicely and of great quality materials! I have several but this specific bag is def one of my faves! It holds all that I need when I’m on the go! Perfect!
Natasha E.
Selma, OR
I have so many of these bags from Ipsy it’s crazy! I love how they hold so many products. I have at least four of them fill of makeup just sitting around. They hold up very well and are super easy to clean
Josie M.
Bourbon, MO
I love this bag I put a lot of my little make up on the go things in there and I’ll keep it in my car that way I know I always can do a touch up if I need any so easy why am Bam then you’re good to go great bag
Kimberly G.
If you want a variety of make up bags, Ipsy is the way to go. I have one that holds brushes best, another for some makeup, and some u use for clutches when I go out.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I really like getting these beauty bags from.ipsy because they can be used for so many things. I like gifting them to family members and using yjem.to store my makeup
Brianna K.
Circle Pines, MN
I have seen mixed reviews on different sites. Is this worth it?