iPSY

Who here is an Ipsy subscriberiPSY ?
iPSY How much is this a month?
Has Ipsy improved or do they still send duplicates if you subscribe to their different glam bags ?
Start your review of iPSY!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Waiting for my ipsy bag to come in every month is what i live on, the bags are always so adorable and i have never received a product i didn't like or didn't use!in reviews
The ipsy bags are so cute and getting full sized products are definitely something that I look forward to especially being only $10 a month!in reviews
...never end up using them otherwise if youre a person who likes discovering new products u shud consider subscribing to ipsy in reviews
I love IPSY ..You go on IPSY's website and take a quick little test..So your makeup bag is fit for your skin tone, your style, what type of items you would like in the bag and every month for just $10.00, (there's no hidden fees, No cancelation fees), You get a different themed Cosmetic bag, With the worth being way more than $10.00.in reviews
It's overall a bag with great variety and is great for making yourself try new things you would never otherwise try (recently I got some dry shampoo...would never buy it otherwise but I love it now).in reviews
Newyork
iPSY uploaded by Annie A.
IPSY Glam Bag all these cute lil products just for $12 I love it’s. #ipsy #ipsyglambag #monthly #makeup #skincare
East Carbon, UT
iPSY uploaded by Kelsey E.
I really like subscribing to Ipsy Glam Bag and Glam Bag Plus. I think I just like subscription boxes, to be honest. Ipsy is fun if you are new to it, because you don't get any repeat products, but the products you do get are usually really fun to use. I have also bought mystery bags, and I have loved them too. I'm going to post a couple of pictures of what I got in February 2021 and what I'm getting in my March 2021 Glam Bag and Glam Bag Plus. Overall, I recommend this if you like makeup and skincare products! The Glam Bag is $12 a month (plus tax). You get 5 deluxe samples (sometimes full sized) a month. The Glam Bag Plus is $25 a month (plus tax). You get 5 full sized products a month and get to choose 3 if you are successfully billed by the 1st of the month.
Tampa, FL
iPSY uploaded by alisha R.
Have only had this subscription for a few months so far... and I really like it! It allows me to try brands that are new to me and brands that I have been curious about! I feel like they do have a wide range of great brands! Some products I love , some I do not , but that’s why this is such a great subscription! It helps me to find the products that are worth investing in & the ones that are not! Plus, everything comes in a super cute bag! Totally hooked & can’tiPSY wait to get next months bag!
Greenville, MS
iPSY uploaded by Brooke J.
I feel like the shipping for this box took forever. I signed up for the January Ipsy box and I didn’t receive this box until the very end of February. I like the little pouch it came in and for the most part the products have been fairly well!
Portland, OR
iPSY uploaded by Amy B.
I love this. I already got 3 and it was so much fun to open them and see all the amazing products. I recommend it very much. The price is right and the glam bags are very cute.
iPSY uploaded by Lavon H.
I love ipsy and they products. I subscribe to the monthly glam bags. Sometimes I get something I wouldn't wear or doesn't fit but I have a teen so I just give it to her 😌.
Sykesville, MD
iPSY uploaded by Steph R.
I’m pretty new to Ipsy, but so far I have been impressed. In the February Glam Bag Plus (pictured), I received a nice assortment of products including some beautiful Anastasia Beverly Hills foundation. Of the 5 products I received, there was only one miss (a moisturizer), which, thankfully, a friend wanted to try. So far, I am very satisfied with my Ipsy subscription
Gardiner, NY
iPSY uploaded by Jordan A.
Ipsy is the first subscription box I tried out. And I’m totally in love with it! I love that I got to pick three of my five products. And the two they chose were absolutely perfect!
Quincy, MA
iPSY uploaded by gandhy M.
This bag is good, just that, I have been a member of ipsy since 2015, I turn it on and off, the products have change a lot and the price points. It used to be more entrepreneurs and small companies, now they even have Mac, but I feel the essence of ipsy is gone. The products are good, but I recommend this bag for just a couple of months and then stop it for a while.
iPSY uploaded by Tre K.
iPSY uploaded by Tre K.
I honestly didnt pay much attention to skincare or makeup before I came across Ipsy. Ever since I signed up, I am now a lot more knowledgeable and my skin looks so much better from all the amazing products I've come across. I have a new appreciation for makeup since then and have gotten a lot better with application. It's so fun to be expecting goodies every month for such a low price! I highly reccomend trying it out if you aren't already a member.

1,151 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Louisiana
il y a 7 jours
Theresa J. il y a 5 jours
I am
marysville
il y a 14 jours
iPSY How much is this a month?
Cassie M. il y a 11 jours
It’s $12 a month ($13.07 with taxes) for 5 deluxe samples
vero H. il y a 18 jours
Para mi boxy la calidad de los productos es alta siempre viene una paleta ya sea de ojos o rostro y tienen una gran variedad de complementos a muy buen precio
Kaukauna, WI
Natalie L. il y a 24 jours
Just cancelled my IPSY glam bag plus and am with boxycharm and waiting for premium. (Will cancel regular once premium kicks in) went with IPSY because of choices, but find that I prefer more of the brands being offered through boxycharm (people say they're similar with brands, but comparing the last few months boxycharm had more I liked so I figured why not?) It's $10 more, but I get to pick 2 products with premium once I get off the wait list. That being said if you're on a tight budget and don't mind deluxe samples regular IPSY is only $15 a month and it's easy to skip a month or change subscription to get fewer a year. Hope this helps! Would be happy to tell you more once my first boxycharm shows up this month
Pt Pleasant, WV
Karra C. il y a un mois
I really didn't care much for it. I mean I live getting face wash , serums, moisture and face from Ipsy but this one is an item I Regift to step mom.
Saray C. il y a un mois
Love it 🥰
Las Vegas, NV
il y a 2 mois
Candice W. il y a un mois
I much prefer ipsy. Boxy kept giving me the same items over and over along with knock off brands and lots i just don’t care for, i recently cancelled my boxy (well, last Fall) and haven’t regretted it at all. I love that Ipsy lets you choose 1 of your base bag items and three of your premium box items so you are guaranteed to get items you want