Top Questions See all 654 Q&A
- "Waiting for my ipsy bag to come in every month is what i live on, the bags are always so adorable and i have never received a product i didn't like or didn't use!" in 629 reviews
- "The ipsy bags are so cute and getting full sized products are definitely something that I look forward to especially being only $10 a month!" in 490 reviews
- "its amazing for the price you pay and the nail polishes are always amazing...some product arent as good so i never end up using them otherwise if youre a person who likes discovering new products u shud consider subscribing to ipsy " in 293 reviews
- "I love IPSY ..You go on IPSY's website and take a quick little test..So your makeup bag is fit for your skin tone, your style, what type of items you would like in the bag and every month for just $10.00, (there's no hidden fees, No cancelation fees), You get a different themed Cosmetic bag, With the worth being way more than $10.00." in 227 reviews
- "It's overall a bag with great variety and is great for making yourself try new things you would never otherwise try (recently I got some dry shampoo...would never buy it otherwise but I love it now)." in 219 reviews
You get to try so so many different products that you normally wouldn't buy, and it really gives you a bang for your buck! For example, last month I received a sample size (4 inches) Smash Box eyeliner, full size ColourPop eyeshadow, full size Rimmel London Face Primer, a sample size (3 inches) MAC eyeliner, and three Purisse face peels!!!!! The face peels alone cost $6 a piece if you buy them elsewhere!!!!!!
Honestly this subscription is amazing though though because it allows you to really play with the makeup you use and if you don't like something or end up with too many of one item....give them away!!!! I seriously have nothing negative to say because I've never spent $10 a month as good as this!!!
*Oh, and you also get discounts on the items you want to purchase (if ever)!!! And you get points towards purchasing items just by reviewing your glam bag pieces!!!! COME ON, WHY ARE YOU NOT SIGNING UP ALREADY!?
Ipsy is only $10 a month, (even cheaper when you buy a whole year!) and you get 5 beauty products a month, which are either full size or deluxe size. On top of that super steal, just by rating your products each month, you gets points which you can redeem for full size products! I just redeemed 500 points that I’ve been racking up, so in my next bag, I get a set of designer lashes! GLAM LASHES ARE MY FAV, and we all know how expensive they can be (literally I’ve paid $20 for a good set). Finally, they offer different discounts every month for subscribers to high end makeup websites.
Take a look inside my October glam bag. I LOVED every single product and gave them all 5 stars. However, your bag might look completely different than mine each month because on the Ipsy app, you can customize your settings to make sure you receive items that you WANT and will USE. You all know that I love my press-on nails, so I requested never to receive nail polishes, rather mascaras and liquid lipsticks instead. Ipsy will listen to your preferences. You can also add your skin and hair tone and type as well as eye color, so your products matches your needs.
Brands in my October glam bag: Marc Anthony, Urban Decay, Tarte, Meech and Mia, and MDMflow
Overall, Ipsy offers amazing services and products for such a low cost and they are very responsive to your wants for your monthly glam bag. Having this subscription bag also really helps me resist splurging on makeup, because I get surprised with so many new items every few weeks and don’t feel the need to anymore. Click here to TRY IT OUT, even if its just for a month! Comment or send me a message if you want my sign up code, which will give us both a boost on our points!
They cost $10 per month, but it is a little cheaper if you pay for a year in advance. You take a quiz, that you can update as much as you want, that will help ipsy decide what to put in your bag. Once you get your products, make sure to review them and rate them so that ipsy can even further tailor the bag to your personal preferences.
The customer service has been great too! I had a full size highlighter that arrived to me broken. I immediately contacted ipsyCare and they had a new one sent out that day.
I recommend this service to anyone who wants to build their makeup collection without spending a fortune on full size products. It’s also great if you like to try products out before committing to a full-size. Even better, there is enough variety so that you can try out different products that you need to practice with, or use something you would never normally buy.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos