BY APPLE

iPod Nano
  • "I know we have an obsession with cramming as much as we can in a small package, but to me having a touch screen on something that is hardly three inches tall seems a bit ludicrous." in 11 reviews
  • "This generation of Nano doesn't work as well for my running as earlier generations despite its Fitness app and a longer battery life, which is still shorter than I'd like." in 10 reviews
  • "the touch scree is definitely a plus its easy to carry around and can store soooooooooo much music ,files,pics and documents" in 5 reviews
  • "In my opinion, if you are just looking for a basic music player, I would stick with something else because these are a bit pricey, don't allow you to record fm radio stations, and have no slots for external memory. " in 5 reviews
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
First of all, I bought this just before I upgraded to my new iPhone, which was a horrible mistake because I didn't realize that my old iPhone could be used as an iTouch and store all my music for me. I didn't want to have ALL my music on my phone since it was taking up so much space. But, despite my mistake of purchasing this little nano, I actually love it! It's so small, lightweight, and PURPLE! It can hold ALL of my music, and the battery lasts a long time.
Marieka B.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA

This little guy is so small and cute. The variety of colors is awesome to give the customer a customization experience on a more cost efficient budget than buy an iPhone or iPod Touch. It holds a ton of music for its size and it's really easy to clip onto an armband and go for a run without worrying about it falling out. Very user friendly.
Dayana G.
Dayana G.
Mojave , CA
I like this iPod. Although you can't play games on it. It is pretty good for music. I have the blue one and it fits in my pocket, it is simple to you and it is great for the price. I got in on sale at Best Buy. I would recommend it for those who want just music pictures and videos!
Kaylan A.
Kaylan A.
Naples, FL
I love my little Ipod Nano. I have it in a pink/purple color and it was super hard to choose because all the colors were so pretty. It is very easy to use and I bought it at a fair price at Best Buy. It has lasted me a few years now and I fell it is definitely worth getting.
Christy B.
Christy B.
The iPod nano is exactly what I needed: a small mp3 player with just enough gigabytes. I don't need such a large mp3 player like the regular iPods. This was perfect all around in size and mp3 storage. Plus, they had a purple one, which was just an added bonus for me!
Eli Y.
Eli Y.
Minneapolis, MN
The ipod nano has lots of space and data!
I dont like that it needs headphones to listen to music cause sometimes i got bored of using headphones,but overall this electronic is very good!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Easy to use and great quality. Perfect to store music and pics. Small enough to take anywhere. Perfect to connect to a small portable speaker and listen to music at the office.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Lumberton, NC
# Beachbag Amazing sound in this tiny powerhouse. Just perfect to drop down in your beachbag. Bright fun Colors and summer colors make this essential for a day at the beach
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Roslindale, MA
Techie Expert
I use to be obsessed with these until I got my iPhone. I had the blue one & I loved that they were all colorful but I really liked that I had my music with me on the go.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
This iPod was holy grail years ago! I loved it. Of course it's not the best anymore because technology has improved but it was great
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite color?
Evelin  L.
Evelin L.
Los Angeles, CA
What color is your favorite?
Jeanina Z.
Jeanina Z.
Glendale , Ca
How do u like the overall product? Heavy?
Kiara  .
Kiara .
Where's a good place to get an inexpensive case for one?
Christina T.
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
Techie Expert
Favourite iPod Nano colour?