IPKN Suncare Big Apple Sun Cream SPF 50 uploaded by Sarah L.

BY IPKN

An apple a day does more than just keep the doctor away. A daily dose of this sun cream— infused with apple water extract and natural herbal ingredients—does wonders to our skin. The moisturizing SPF 40+ formula is a potent multitasker—smoothing, color correcting, and protecting skin all day long. It even helps reduce sebum production, so your complexion stays glowing, not greasy.

How To Use:

Apply liberally to face before sun exposure.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, Talc, Diphenyl Dimethicone/Vinyl Diphenyl Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aluminum Stearate, Methicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Glyceryl Caprylate, Dimethicone, Opuntia Ficus-indica Extract, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Leaf Extract, Laurus Nobilis Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Chromium Oxide Greens, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract , Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract, Origanum Majorana Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract

Sarah L.
I adore IPKN Suncare Big Apple Sun Cream SPF 50. It doubles as a sunscreen (and SPF 50 at that) and a primer. The scent is light green apple and it blends in nicely. I honestly use it every day. I bought my first tube at least 6 months ago from Nordstrom and I’ve got plenty to spare, so $28 is reasonable imho. A little goes a long way. Another plus is that this sun cream actually mattifies, which is a win for oily/combo skin people like me. I highly recommend.
Angie A.
Seattle
I bought this since I have been having trouble finding a good sunscreen that worked with the rest of my routine. I am in love. The sunscreen doesn’t leave a residue or white cast. It dries matte but never over drying. It does have a light scent but it doesn’t bother me. It’s also a great price.
Sable B.
Cincinnati, OH
I think overall this is a good product, but I had issues with it rubbing into my skin completely. It's a thicker consistency, which I didn't mind, but felt like my skin was left with this white zinc-y look to it. It smells incredible. Probably not something I would buy though.
Julie E.
Williston
I really love this sunscreen. It stays matte under makeup, provides really good broad spectrum protection and has a really pleasant apple smell. It really stays in place—it's been battle tested in South Carolina summer heat!
Michelle L.
This is my absolute favorite sun cream ever. My two biggest complaints with most sunscreens is that they leave my skin feeling greasy or they leave behind a white cast. This does neither! It has a slight green tint that color corrects some of the redness on my cheeks, but this tint does not stay as you blend it out. It also has a faint apple scent that I really like. I didn't know this at the time, but it can also double as a makeup base or primer and I haven't had any issues with it wearing under my foundation. I was skeptical when I saw sebum control as one of the claims on the tube, but this does such an amazing job at keeping any facial oil at bay. I can notice a very clear difference when I wear this sunscreen because my face looks almost totally mattified and blurred out even when I sweat! I'm definitely planning on repurchasing when I run out. It's amazing!!
adriana s.
University Place
Love this stuff! First discovered it in a birchbox and bought a full size. I have oily skin and finding a product that doesn't add to that us hard but I was very satisfied with this one! SPF + apple smell are great pluses to this product!
Ashley C.
Fortson, GA
This was a great sunscreen. I don’t really have any complaints, but I don’t feel like it does anything special compared to the sunscreens that are half the price. I wouldn’t repurchase, and instead go with another mineral based sunscreen that goes for about $14 a tube.
Ceiara S.
This moisturizer is amazing for summer and I love the way it feels under my makeup. I highly recommend you purchase this product this summer.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
A great, lightweight sunscreen! I love the light apple scent... it also doesn't clog my pores or break me out, which is a plus!