BY IPKN

IPKN Moist & Firm BB SPF 45-1.35 oz. Skin Moisturizing BB Treatment Moisture gel matrix with rich hydration and nutrition for effective skin moisturizer. Optimal moisture barrier retains hydrated skin for a long time without a chance of dryness Skin blemishes are naturally covered to complete flawless Stressful blemishes including melasma and freckles are naturally taken care of. It perfectly adheres to skin just like my natural skin for complete coverage. Light and soft application Vitamin E helps healing of damaged skin cells and scars, which promotes skin soothing effects in addition to blemish coverage that is commonly offered by BB creams. Moisture silicone barrier boasts non-sticky matte feeling, making any additional powder unnecessary. Promotes skin elasticity, yielding sleek facial contour Ceramide and collagen, which take care of internal elasticity and skin lines, bring lifting effects. Pure gold ingredients with detox and lifting effects aid in perfecting smooth facial line. Main Ingredients: Ceramide 3, Collagen, Tocopheryl acetate(Vitamin E), Adenosine see more...

• Has this caused breakouts for anyone with acne prone skin...1 Answers
  • I am looking for bb cream that can cover my acne blemish...1 Answers
  • Worth the price???1 Answers
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
This IPKN Moist & Firm Beauty Balm SPF 45 in Light/Medium  set me back a bit. I absolutely hate full coverage products – that feeling on my face is the worst – so I usually feel pretty safe with BB or CC creams. This IPKN Beauty Balm is extremely thick and super full coverage – NOT what you would imagine for a BB cream. While the color was nice, don’t try this unless you’re looking for a more foundation-like product.
Rusudan M.
A bit dark for my skin tone, but a very smooth bb cream goes a long way, got it in my birchbox, but won't repurchase as there are cheaper options.. Did the spf job pretty well... Quite watery for the bb cream can't use with beauty blender
Tori P.
Friendswood, TX
Got this as a sample in a birch box and I love it. It's so hydrating and I love when foundations have spf in it so you don't have to add extra sunscreen. Will most likely buy a bigger bottle of this one.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
I received the IPKN moist and firm bb cream in a birch box and I have to say the light-medium is a bit dark for my fair skin. It had no fragrance and leaves a small shimmer on the skin
Crystal J.
Tucson, AZ
I received this sample in my birchbox and absolutely love it, it gives great coverage without the heavy makeup feeling and the fact it has a spf is just icing on the cake.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Received a sample in my Birchbox and I really like it! A little dry, but it spreads well and really does even out my skin tone before makeup. Love that it has SPF 45.
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
Was hesitant to try as I've always used Dior BB creme but once I used it there was no going back. Love it! Blends easily and skin is super moist and soft.
Tanya B.
Marion, IN
Ok I gave my drugstore fav now my high end fav. Got as a sample in a subscription box an have just reordered. Great on coverage for a bb cream.
Natanya P.
Lake Stevens, WA
I am not a fan of bb creams, until now. This is medium/full coverage and lasts all day on me. Looks beautiful on my skin. I love it.
Sarah H.
Bloomington, IL
This stuff is incredible. I got a sample from a beauty box, and immediately bought a full size product. And will purchase again!
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
Worth the price???
Carol W.
Hollywood, FL
Has this caused breakouts for anyone with acne prone skin? How strong is the fragrance for this k-beauty product? Is it like very perfumey?...Thanks if someone can answer! :)
Carol W.
Hollywood, FL
I am looking for bb cream that can cover my acne blemishes/acne scars (brown colored), red marks, and large pores...does the ipkn moist firm bb cream work for that or is it still too sheer to address these issues? Thanks if someone can answer! :)