BY IPKN

IPKN Moist & Firm BB SPF 45-1.35 oz. Skin Moisturizing BB Treatment Moisture gel matrix with rich hydration and nutrition for effective skin moisturizer. Optimal moisture barrier retains hydrated skin for a long time without a chance of dryness Skin blemishes are naturally covered to complete flawless Stressful blemishes including melasma and freckles are naturally taken care of. It perfectly adheres to skin just like my natural skin for complete coverage. Light and soft application Vitamin E helps healing of damaged skin cells and scars, which promotes skin soothing effects in addition to blemish coverage that is commonly offered by BB creams. Moisture silicone barrier boasts non-sticky matte feeling, making any additional powder unnecessary. Promotes skin elasticity, yielding sleek facial contour Ceramide and collagen, which take care of internal elasticity and skin lines, bring lifting effects. Pure gold ingredients with detox and lifting effects aid in perfecting smooth facial line. Main Ingredients: Ceramide 3, Collagen, Tocopheryl acetate(Vitamin E), Adenosine see more...

• Has this caused breakouts for anyone with acne prone skin...1 Answers
  • I am looking for bb cream that can cover my acne blemish...1 Answers
  • Worth the price???1 Answers
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
I think this is a fantastic BB cream. It reminds me of the IT Cosmetics one in consistency and coverage. I got this years ago in an IPSY bag and fell in love with the sample because it stayed matte all day. I bought the full size and took it on a trip to Thailand in April because I knew I would need sunscreen protection everyday and it was extremely humid. I had no problems with this staying matte on my face and I have somewhat oily skin. I never got sun burnt on my face and didn't have to worry about crazy looking makeup on my vacation. Influenster has reminded me of all the amazing products I have tried in the past that I need to buy again! This is one of them!
Carlen Z.
Hamilton, NY
I got this sample in my Birchbox and I love love love it!!! The sample is a tiny thing but I've been using it for a month now and still have plenty of product left, so that should say something about how a little bit goes a long way. It is not as sheer as other BB creams I've used, and is a bit thicker in terms of consistency and coverage (again, a little bit goes a long way), but still feels more lightweight than many foundations I've used before! Would definitely recommend :)
Tammy P.
Dorchester, MA
This is my favorite BB cream! It's full coverage yet I can hardly feel it on the skin. I found that it applies well with my fingers but I prefer to blend it with a sponge afterward. I've been wearing it to work 5 days a week for the past 4 months and I'm surprised that I haven't run out yet. But it's probably important to note that I started mixing it with my moisturizer about 2 months in for additional moisture + to sheer it out, so that could be why my tube is lasting so long. Speaking of moisture, I have very dry skin so this BB cream does emphasize the drier parts of my face, but mixing my moisturizer with the cream seems to fix that issue.
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
I received this BB cream in my Birchbox this month. I received the shade light/medium. For the most part I think it's a pretty good match for my skin tone. I have worn it for a full work day and it seemed to do well staying on. I can see a little bit of red coming through on the blemishes that I have but not too bad. This BB cream is a more full coverage BB cream so if your looking for something with more coverage this is a good one. For the most part I am liking the IPKN BB cream.
Season S.
New Entrprise, PA
This is my go to summer bb cream due to the lightweight consistency and the spf protection. It is very soft and leaves my skin feeling super comfortable, even on the most humid days. Due to the amount of sunscreen, I do not recommend this product if you are planning on taking photos using flash photography but if you rarely use flash, you will love it. It doesn't break my skin out or get super oily either, which for me, is a major plus because like I have stated before in my reviews, I am an oily beast, especially in the heat :)
Santa E.
San Antonio, TX
This is definitely not a go to product or a product I must have or a product I constantly reach for. This is more for lazy days when you want simple quick coverage before leaving the house. I definitely do not recommend setting this with any type of powder as it will look super cakey. Overall, it's okay but definitely not worth the money.
Margaret C.
I like this overall but might not repurchase. It works great as a fairly full coverage face makeup and has an added bonus of spf, but you need to make sure your skin is fully moisturized before applying. I prefer light coverage foundation, but for a heavier face this works well.
Natalie A.
I received a sample size of this in my Birchbox this month, and I'm a little on the fence about it as of right now. I used it once and found that it looked super cakey on my skin (mind you, this is a BB cream not a heavy foundation). Maybe I used too much product, but I don't feel like I did. Either way, it looked way too cakey on my face and I prefer a more natural looking BB cream, something that you can't even tell I'm wearing any of. This product also settled into my fine lines around my mouth and nose. Not pretty. It definitely lasted a long time and I like that it has SPF 45, but it was way too heavy for a BB cream, in my opinion. I have the shade light-medium and it matched my skin tone perfectly (medium). Another thing I liked about this was that it kept my face feeling really hydrated and moisturized, which was a little weird because this did also emphasize the dryness around my mouth. This has good and bad aspects to it, don't know how I feel about it yet.
Mallory M.
Germantown, TN
This has been a great substitute for foundation for me! Especially in the summer. It is very full coverage for a B.B. cream. Super moisturizing and fills in pores. The SPF is great too!
Kelly B.
San Diego, CA
This BB cream has really good coverage, but is also on the thicker side for a BB cream. If you are looking for something lighter, this may not be the best option for you. I apply it using a beauty blender. I don't like using my fingers with this particular formula, because it's harder to wash off. I bought it on ipsy.com after getting a sample in my ipsy bag. I am going to buy again come spring, but for now I need a thicker foundation. Will probably buy on IPKN.com. This BB cream is made in Korea and is one of my favorite K-Beauty products. It has a pump form, which is nice too.
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
Worth the price???
Carol W.
Hollywood, FL
Has this caused breakouts for anyone with acne prone skin? How strong is the fragrance for this k-beauty product? Is it like very perfumey?...Thanks if someone can answer! :)
Carol W.
Hollywood, FL
I am looking for bb cream that can cover my acne blemishes/acne scars (brown colored), red marks, and large pores...does the ipkn moist firm bb cream work for that or is it still too sheer to address these issues? Thanks if someone can answer! :)