BY IPKN

IPKN Moist & Firm BB SPF 45-1.35 oz. Skin Moisturizing BB Treatment Moisture gel matrix with rich hydration and nutrition for effective skin moisturizer. Optimal moisture barrier retains hydrated skin for a long time without a chance of dryness Skin blemishes are naturally covered to complete flawless Stressful blemishes including melasma and freckles are naturally taken care of. It perfectly adheres to skin just like my natural skin for complete coverage. Light and soft application Vitamin E helps healing of damaged skin cells and scars, which promotes skin soothing effects in addition to blemish coverage that is commonly offered by BB creams. Moisture silicone barrier boasts non-sticky matte feeling, making any additional powder unnecessary. Promotes skin elasticity, yielding sleek facial contour Ceramide and collagen, which take care of internal elasticity and skin lines, bring lifting effects. Pure gold ingredients with detox and lifting effects aid in perfecting smooth facial line. Main Ingredients: Ceramide 3, Collagen, Tocopheryl acetate(Vitamin E), Adenosine see more...

• Has this caused breakouts for anyone with acne prone skin...1 Answers
  • I am looking for bb cream that can cover my acne blemish...1 Answers
  • Worth the price???1 Answers
Maura Y.
This has pretty good coverage and doesn't feel gross on the skin. HOWEVER, the shade range isn't great and it has a tendency to LOOK greasy. It doesn't feel greasy, but at least for myself, after a while it just looks like it's greasy, which isn't something i'm quite fond of, so i would recommend this for maybe days when you don't spend a lot of time out and about.
Molly H.
Indian Trail, NC
This stuff is legit! I wanted something to cover up impurities in my skin, but also something that was light and easy to apply. This proved to be the perfect product. The SPF 45 is hard to beat, especially in the North Carolina sunshine! My only problem with it is that it occasionally caused minor breakouts, but I have really sensitive skin.
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I purchased this product at Nordstrom's.  The shade I purchased was light.  I have been using this past winter as a light everyday foundation on days when I want a barely there look.  The BB cream is not thick and has an SPF of 45 with almost no scent.  I have found that I really do need use a primer and setting spray if I want it to last all day.  I found that is was not a buildable coverage it is a very light to almost sheer look but it does work to even out skin tones as long as its not a serious color difference.  the BB cream is very comfortable to wear, feels weightless can be difficult to find in products with SPF.  Removes easily with a make up wipe or with cleanser.
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
This IPKN Moist & Firm Beauty Balm SPF 45 in Light/Medium  set me back a bit. I absolutely hate full coverage products – that feeling on my face is the worst – so I usually feel pretty safe with BB or CC creams. This IPKN Beauty Balm is extremely thick and super full coverage – NOT what you would imagine for a BB cream. While the color was nice, don’t try this unless you’re looking for a more foundation-like product.
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
This product is very moist and a little firm, smell wonderful but to me the tint does not show up much. Say if you don't want to wear make-up that lazy day. But want to look put together. No my favorite.
Chelsea G.
I’ll start off by saying I really like the coverage this product gives but I’m not in love with the color on my face. I usually wear light/medium B.B. cream and this was just a little too dark and almost slightly orange on me. It was long lasting, though, and did even put my skin tone quite a bit. Maybe I’ll try a lighter shade.
Ellie M.
Gilbert , AZ
I really like this product because it has good coverage, my only issue with it is that it highlights my dry spots that I get from using Retin a. But this is great to use when my skin isn’t too irritated.
Briana H.
Little Elm, TX
I'm obsessed with this stuff. I've struggled finding a foundation that really works for me and looks natural and this stuff is gold to me. I got a sample in my birchbox and I had to buy the full tube because I NEEDED it. I have dry skin so this moisturizes and keeps me looking fresh.
Ellie H.
It’s amazing! I have bought lots of stuff from this brand. Easy to use/apply and is in a container that is travel size. Very good/light for the face but a little pricey. Overall I would recommend to others.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
I think this is a fantastic BB cream. It reminds me of the IT Cosmetics one in consistency and coverage. I got this years ago in an IPSY bag and fell in love with the sample because it stayed matte all day. I bought the full size and took it on a trip to Thailand in April because I knew I would need sunscreen protection everyday and it was extremely humid. I had no problems with this staying matte on my face and I have somewhat oily skin. I never got sun burnt on my face and didn't have to worry about crazy looking makeup on my vacation. Influenster has reminded me of all the amazing products I have tried in the past that I need to buy again! This is one of them!
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
Worth the price???
Carol W.
Hollywood, FL
Has this caused breakouts for anyone with acne prone skin? How strong is the fragrance for this k-beauty product? Is it like very perfumey?...Thanks if someone can answer! :)
Carol W.
Hollywood, FL
I am looking for bb cream that can cover my acne blemishes/acne scars (brown colored), red marks, and large pores...does the ipkn moist firm bb cream work for that or is it still too sheer to address these issues? Thanks if someone can answer! :)