BY IPKN

Moist & Firm BB Cream - IPKN Moist & Firm BB Cream is an all in one skin care product with the convenience of added color. Perfect to help repair, hydrate, and replenish skin, while also adding the benefits of a foundation! The hydrating treatment delivers moisture and nutrients to skin.Moist and Firm's innovative BB technology promotes brighter and more even skin tone, increases the skin's radiance, and supports firmness and elasticity. Vitamin E heals scars and soothes blemishes, while the moisture-silicone barrier boasts a non-sticky matte feeling. It applies perfectly to skin, feeling natural while providing complete coverage. Soft finish with broad spectrum SPF 45. - Moist & Firm BB Cream see more...

Buy on ULTA
Maura Y.
I LOVE this bb cream, I just ordered another one. It isn't greasy but gives enough coverage, blends easy and is pretty buildable, I'll definitely be repurchasing it, and it's ESPECIALLY great during the summer months because it feels so light on the skin! Only downside is the price point but to be honest, a little goes a long way!
Vanessa A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Medium more...
I got a sample of this in a subscription box, half the time they send me face makeup samples the color doesn’t work for my face but this one did. I much prefer the Korean brands for B.B. cream because they just seem to match my face better and I prefer B.B. creams to heavier makeup
Kaitlyn S.
West Columbia, SC
Review for: Medium more...
This product is ok. Not my favorite but also not the worst. I’m not usually a fan of B.B. cream as i usually like more of a fully coverage and B.B. cream doesn’t always have the best coverage. But you can always apply more of this product to build the coverage.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Review for: Other more...
First B.B. cream I have ever loved. Provides a decent amount of coverage with a dewy finish. Leaves skin hydrated all day long. First B.B. cream I have used that hasn’t separated or come off after a long day of wear and that hasn’t irritated my skin
Kayla Y.
Wellsburg, WV
I was extremely happy to receive this in my BirchBox! Its my perfect color, extremely blendable & it contains SPF! What more do ya need with a BB cream thats moist and firm...full coverage and protects your face from the sun!
Krys P.
Review for: Medium-Tan more...
I absolutely love this product. I’ve never found a B.B. cream I love more. It’s so smooth on application and creamy. I also have oily skin but it does not ever make me look greasy which is a huge worry of mine. Would definitely recommend.
XIAOXIAO X.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
the coverage is surprisingly good. just a little bit on the paper side. compared to other BBC, this one last longer and has better coverage.
Johannah S.
I received a sample of this an tried it out and liked this. It does a great job my face felt great. I definitely get this again
Samantha S.
Phoenix , AZ
Review for: Medium-Tan, Medium, Light more...
The colors are good but I personally don’t like the quality this product has :-( seems too cheap
Erica D.
Surprise, AZ
Review for: Light more...
I have no complaints ! I love it so far ! I think it leave my skin looking nice and radiant
Jasmine R.
Noblesville, IN
Why is BB cream supposed to be better than foundation? I’ve always wanted to try it but I feel like it sounds like more of a lotion than a coverage?
Bre R.
Sandy lake, PA
Am I the only one who doesn’t think B.B. cream makes a difference? “Supposed” to replace foundation, yeah right, I always thought of it more as a primer type thing?
Lucy D.
Montreal, QC
I have never tried BB cream. Do you recommend this as a starter?
Amanda e.
Eugene
What kind of coverage is this?
Aezia J.
Kearney
How new is this brand? Do they test on animals?