OtterBOX
iPhone 7 Plus Case - Symmetry - Clear/Clear

iPhone 7 Plus Case - OtterBox Symmetry - Clear/Clear

by OtterBOX

IPhone 7 Plus Case - OtterBox Symmetry - Clear/Clear Color: Clear. Pattern: Solid.

DooEs this fit the 8plus?
Start your review of iPhone 7 Plus Case - OtterBox Symmetry - Clear/Clear!
How would you rate this product?
Des Moines, IA
iPhone 7 Plus Case - OtterBox Symmetry - Clear/Clear uploaded by tina L.
Please note that I don’t have the product listed above but I have a similar product by the same brand. I have the iPhone 8 plus and the Otterbox Symmetry Series Edition, only available in target. Overall, I am very satisfied with this protective phone case. This product has a great and unique design, it’s simple without being too much going on but still has a clear enough to see the Apple logo on the back of the phone. I also found it is easy to apply the phone case to the phone, unlike how difficult other cases to easily slide onto the phone without it feeling forced. I know the price can be a little over bearing, especially since this brand is NOT super affordable but it’s worth the price to take care of your device. Compared to purchasing a new device or replacing the broken glass, which costs up to almost $100 for someone else to do (not considering people that buy parts online and do the replacement themselves).
This case is amazing!! i dont personally have the case, but ive seen friends with it and videos about tti!! ifyou are personally a person who likes to show there phone color (like me) you would love this case!! it is clear so it will show your phone color, it is protective, becasue its an otterbox, and it isnt too bulky compared to the actually pluses size it makes it a tad bit bigger but bulkier it is means more protection!! LOVE THIS CASE!! i am getting it soon! (you should too!)
I do not have an iPhone 7, I only have the iPhone 5s but I always wanted to get the iPhone 7 and a lot of cases to with it. I love all of the iPhone 7 cases and have dreamed of getting an iPhones 7 or iPhone 7 Plus but I highly recommend getting this cute iPhone 7 case 😍
Cincinnati, OH
I use this case the most out of all my other cases mostly because it’s clear. I know it’s crazy, but I paid for a Rose Gold iPhone for a reason! I want the color to be shown off and I can’t do that with an Otterbox or decorative case. Although it’s plain, it’s also very protective. The bumpers keep my phone protected if it falls or is dropped. I love it and would recommend it to anyone.
I am a huge fan of symmetry cases! They have a good design for the people who don't care for defender, but still want some kind of protection. It has raised edges to help protect your phones screen but personally I still use a screen protector. It is a great case! I would recommend any of the symmetry cases to people. The clear one can get discolored though, I have heard of people saying that over time the case yellows, but I have never had it happen to me! Still, very good case, gets the job done.
I recently bought the clear but with shimmery glitter model. It fit my iPhone 8 Plus great! And it goes well with the gold color of the iPhone. I do appreciate that the case it’s on the lighter side given that the phone herself is quite heavy. My only complaint is the power button is difficult to push. The plastic is harder than I thought, and it takes quite a bit of force to push the power button.
I bought this in clear/stardust. I love this case no issues. Very durable even though it only has one layer unlike casemate and better than speck but actually worth the price. I was recommended to buy this case by someone who only buys this brand
Charlotte
My boyfriend bought me this case & I LOVE IT! It’s so sleek but doesn’t turn yellow after time. Most clear cases get nasty after time but not the otterbox!
Howell, NJ
I love this case. You can see the pretty color of my phone and it doesn’t make my phone bulky yet it protects it so much! I drop my phone all the time and this completely saves it Every time. I never had a problem. It’s a great phone case!
4261 Wilson Ave
I love the fact that it's clear , so you can make any design , for any season, or sport . This can match your personality