iPhone 7

by Proglass

The Tzumi ProGlass iPhone 7 is the perfect screen defender for your iPhone 7. This revolutionary protective glass protects your otherwise vulnerable iPhone 7 screen. Always there, never seen, the invisible defender.

Who else is an Iphone Fan ? 💙
I really hope to get one soon
Is this actually an iPhone 7 or is this just a replica??
Start your review of iPhone 7!
How would you rate this product?
Bucyrus, OH
I love the iPhone definitely a very great phone can speak to text and speak to siri I am speaking this now! I use a lot very affordable if you can find the right one, I recommend to friends and family!
Martha, KY
1,537 reviews
Purchased at: eBay
I had an iPhone 7. It was unlocked. Bought it from Ebay for about 375$. It worked perfectly and all the pretty emojis were awesome compared to the 50$ boost mobile phone I had previously.
Helena, AL
This would be such an upgrade! I’d love all the new features, especially the larger screen. The only drawback is the price of the phone. Apple iPhone® 8 Plus Prepaid
Clayton
iPhone 7 is a really convenient phone, elegant and durable. iPhone 7 now comes in red which is a really pretty color. I would definitely stay with iPhone.
Bellingham , WA
This is the best cell phone out there! It's amazing. And I think all iPhones are better than any android you could show me. :) #iphoneforlife #iphonelove
Lakewood
Had the iPhone 7 works awesome. It does everything what the iPhone 6 does except it’s just waterproof. And it has two speakers instead of one.
Pendleton , OR
I love my phone but I hate the fact that apple has limited storage. I tremendously miss having an android for this specific reason.
Louisville, KY
Love my iPhone 7 so much. Def don't beee the plus size. The camera is impeccable and the overall software is efficient!
Columbus, OH
Crushing over the new Iphone7. #GiftCrush #CONTEST @influentsterme Hope the hubby gets one for me for Christmas
Washington DC
Love this phone!!! Very durable too I've dropped it a couple of times and it has never cracked or dented.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chestermere, AB
3 years ago
So I'm looking from switching from Android to an iPhone next month. But I'm not sure what to get. What do you like better, your iPhone 7 or your iPhone 7 Plus? Please leave your pros and cons. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance ☺ Apple iPhone 7 Apple iPhone 7 Plus
Apple L. • 3 years ago
Well you should go with the iPhone 7+ its better in every way! The battery life is the best , you can get though the day with a single charge. The camera too takes amazing pictures called portraits. The screen also is amazing !