BY PROGLASS

The Tzumi ProGlass iPhone 7 is the perfect screen defender for your iPhone 7. This revolutionary protective glass protects your otherwise vulnerable iPhone 7 screen. Always there, never seen, the invisible defender. see more...

Misty E.
Riverdale, GA
I definitely want this phone for Christmas. I’ve had every IPhone since they have come out and I love how they work. Recently my daughter dropped my phone and I need to get a new one. The only downside is they are very pricey but I definitely do not want to switch to Android.
Stephanie L.
Helena, AL
This would be such an upgrade! I’d love all the new features, especially the larger screen. The only drawback is the price of the phone. Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Kate T.
Very upset with this phone! You can say nicely- I HATE IT! Liked the iPhone 6 MUCH better!!!! The button that was in the middle to turn the phone on is no longer an actual button and i hate hate hate it! Plus this phone will just light up out of nowhere If you move your phone- super annoying! So many issues with it that I didn't have with the iPhone 6. Doesn't allow me to see my favorites anymore on the web browser. It just disappeared one day. The iPhone 6 you can use any headphones out there. For iPhone 7- forget about it! You need custom headphones made ONLY for iPhone7! And not only headphones- the wires for your car to link your music. If you are looking for an iPhone go with the cheaper better iPhone 6 instead of this one! At least this is my opinion from my own experience.
Melissa S.
I love it it definitely protects my phone well! Only con is that the protector does crack but I dont care because my screen is safe! I think its pretty affordable i mean think about it if your screen cracks you will probably end up buying a new phone in the long run. Especially because one crack unfortunately sets off multiple cracks up to the point where you cant use your phone without getting glass in your skin (happened to my sister twice). Spend the money on the protector so you wont end up spending more money.
Croix M.
National City
Got my IPhone 7 when my IPhone 5 was really worn out. Though the old one is still working. This phone is very user friendly and very light. Still a bit expensive when I got it as the new one is just about to be launched yet. My iPhone experience has never been so seamless ever since I got this iPhone 7. Apple iPhone 7
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Apple iPhone 7 this is the type of phone that I currently own. I had to purchase this phone because I dropped my last phone in the toilet. I live this phone and have not had a single issue with it yet (knock on wood!)
Emmely V.
Product works perfectly . Very convenient if have children . My phone has fell multiple times and it's still working perfectly . I haven't had to change my screen in months . Only change it when it's looking dirty or has too many scratches .
Rileigh E.
Frederick, MD
The iPhone seven is very good at taking picture ls depending on if you get the plus it's pretty big and you can get all kinds of apps it is expensive plus you should. Buy a case I would recommend it but still pricey
Makayla V.
Bucyrus, OH
I love the iPhone definitely a very great phone can speak to text and speak to siri I am speaking this now! I use a lot very affordable if you can find the right one, I recommend to friends and family!
cho l.
Utica , NY
Well” I’m using IPhone 7 so let me tell about it “ The setting was amazing and Cool “ You Can Burt it from everywhere tho” App Store or online “it’s kinda expensive tho” but t worthy
Yousra M.
Who else is an Iphone Fan ? 💙
Shelesea R.
Chestermere , AB
So I'm looking from switching from Android to an iPhone next month. But I'm not sure what to get. What do you like better, your iPhone 7 or your iPhone 7 Plus? Please leave your pros and cons. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance ☺ Apple iPhone 7 Apple iPhone 7 Plus
koukou s.
Oum el bouaghi
Is it better than Samsung galaxy s8 edge ?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this charge up fast? How long is the battery life?
Yolo V.
WA
Is this actually an iPhone 7 or is this just a replica??