ElectronicsCommunicationsMobile PhonesApple
iPhone 6S PLUS - with 2 year contract

iPhone 6S PLUS - with 2 year contract

iPhone 6s Plus has all the great features of iPhone 6s and more–including a higher-resolution 5.5-inch Retina HD display with 3D Touch, longer battery life, landscape mode for key apps, and optical image stabilization for photos and video.

Has anyone found any good deals to get a new iPhone 6s Plus ? I miss mine so much . Cracked screens are sad . 😿
Es cierto que al los Apple más antiguos ya no se les podrá descargar el WhatsApp?
Quisiera probar el producto antes de comprarlo ?
Start your review of iPhone 6S PLUS - with 2 year contract!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love the picture quality and the available video effects (slow motion, speed up).in reviews
It's fast, reliable, and has a better battery life than the past iPhones.in reviews
I recently got the iPhone 6 and I love it's clarity and I for one LOVE the large screen I don't feel like I have to squint at images on social sites anymorein reviews
Overall it is a great phone and the battery lasts forever!in reviews
I had a 5 before this one and you get used to the size.in reviews
Sylmar, CA
I wouldn't trade my phone for the world !! Love it ! I keep all my life on my phone. From events, birthdays, school work and my weekly schedule
Chula vista, CA
IPhone sells only because of the name. If you like simple go with apple if you're all about personalization and being unique Samsung is the way to go
Island Lake, IL
Stopped charging after 3 months and had to go get a replacement phone. Apple seems a lot more restrictive than Google.
PHiladelphia, PA
Love the rose gold color, so stylish and also has held up very well over time! The storage is a key feature and I havne't run out yet. It is fast and also has great memory abilities. I also like that the battery does not run out. I love all the apple accesories as well.
Fort Mohave, AZ
The color first off is to die for. I want all my electronics this color of rose gold. Second it's an apple product so u can't go wrong it's already amazing. Third it's unlike any other smart phone on the market. JUST LOVE THIS PHONE!!!
N Ridgeville, OH
A great phone that integrates seamlessly with so many apps, devices and even my car. Previously owning a Galaxy S4, these devices operate so differently and the iPhone works so much better with all devices in my life as well as the house. I would recommend this device!!
Hopewell, VA
I actually bought 2 Rose Gold Apple Iphone 6s plus phones and so far we Love them. We have had to contact them about head phone breaking the first week, but that was the only problem.
Kent, WA
I am team iPhone. They have never let me down. This iPhone is the best. You will be happy you spent the money on it.
Crp Christi, TX
I use to be an android user, was always told to not to switch because iPhones were too advanced. Well i decided to go with my gut feeling and making the switch to an iPhone is the best choice i ever made! They're processing time is great. Its basically a computer in my purse lol. I love their privacy features; i love the icloud safety features. I love everything about them. The finger print lock is great and so secure. My phone has been through hell and back and never once failed me !! Buy an iphone please go buy one you won't regret it i promise !!!!!
Spokane
I have an iPhone and it works totally fine, not an android fan at all......
I have an iPhone and it works totally fine, not an android fan at all......

426 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...