Add a Photo
iPhone 6s Plus Case, Spigen® [Ultra Hybrid] AIR CUSHION [Crystal Clear] Clear back panel + TPU bumper for iPhone 6 Plus (2014) / 6s Plus (2015) - Crystal Clear (SGP11644)

By SPIGEN
Carmina C.
Carmina C.
San Diego, CA

This is the first and only case that I bought for my iPhone 6. I wanted to show off the gold backing on my phone, but I also wanted a sturdy case that would protect my phone without being too bulky. Basically, this case is everything I've ever wanted in a case! I've dropped my phone multiple times, but never feel that aching, trembling feeling that my phone might be damaged because this case does such a good job of absorbing the shock of the fall. I will say that the back isn't 100% scratch-proof. But, this is the least of my worries. And, such a great price for a GREAT case!
Yummy N.
Yummy N.
Toronto, Ontario

I bought this case when I got my new iPhone 6S. I wanted a jelly case that was clear because I wanted to see my iPhone as it is. I also wanted a bumper to prevent cracks if my phone fell down. This case was the perfect combo. The gold color of the case matches my iPhone perfectly. It does make my phone look slightly bigger, but not as much as the heavy duty cases.
Kirby M.
Kirby M.
Springfield, OR

These cases are amazing! The crystal clear case doesn't hide any of the iPhone 6s's design features, and it's so minimal, it really doesn't add a lot of bulk to the phone. I've dropped my phone several times and this case has done an amazing job of absorbing the impact. It surrounds and protects the buttons and lenses
Archel A.
Archel A.
San Pedro, CA

I have this case for my iPhone 6s, in space gray clear, I love the space cushion bumper around all corners. the clear plastic case is great so you can see the iPhone back, feels like you don't have a case at all! feels great and its perfect protection, the lip above the screen prevents the screen from cracking.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Villa Rica, GA

Hi!!Ive been searching for one of these cases for forever now theirs a big DIY I've been wanting to do for along time now which requires this case so I have been looking everywhere.I also like that this case is so stylish and simple at the same time.

Join Now