iPhone 6 Case, Spigen® [Safe Slide] Stylish Color [Style Armor] [Sherbet Pink] SOFT-Interior Scratch Protection with Dual Layer Trendy Hard Case for iPhone 6 (2014) - Sherbet Pink (SGP11044) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SPIGEN

Bao-Tran L.
Best case ever because my phone 6 was so indestructible in this! I am a hella clumsy person, dropping my phone albeit every day, but this case saved me. It’s cute too! I for the rose gold one. Totally worth my $20 on Amazon. I recommend!
Autumn B.
If you're looking for a cute case with no protection then this is the one for you. The case fits snuggly on my iphone 6. It does not provide any protection for your screen. On the amazon posting it claimed to have shock absorption, that was false. It is literally only made to look pretty. My phone shattered after falling out of my lap and onto the floor. You will have to purchase a screen protector separately if you want to protect the glass surface from scratching. I bought the glass screen protector separately and that still did not stop my actual screen from shattering when it was dropped.
Stephanie C.
Glendale, AZ
I have this phone case for my iPhone 6 s. It worked out fine for me, the case did get scratched very easily but my phone was protected in my opinion that's all that matters. I got it on Amazon so it was not expensive. If you want one by this brand I would give it a try
Haley T.
College Station, TX
My boyfriend is a phone repair technician and recommends this to all of his clients. He every recommended it to me! I've had this case for about a year now and my phone has survived numerous drops and fumbles.
Emily S.
Red Lion, PA
I've had this case for almost 2 years now and while there are signs of wear and tear, it's protected my phone every time I've dropped it without fail. The inside flexible plastic part definitely helps with shock absorption. Plus, it's pretty cute!
Michele P.
Bayonne, NJ
This isn’t the exact phone case i have but I seriously love these cases! I tend to drop my phone pretty often and these cases have saved my life!
Lorna W.
I really love the design of this case both for the stunning Rose Gold color and also for the design element of the sliding section. It's so much easier to get my iPhone 6 into this without worrying about breaking the case or damaging my phone, but when I reconnect the sliding piece it's still nice and snug.

I like the fact that there's a soft foam-like material inside to prevent scratches, but it also keeps my phone nicely in place while I'm adjusting the case.

This is a nice, firm, well-built case that isn't overly flexible, but fits closely to the phone for protection. The case is really a lovely color of pink, offset wonderfully by the rose gold accent. All the cut-outs are accurate and allow easy access to the buttons.

This is a great case for anyone looking for a pink case that showcases their stylish, diva personality. It's really nice to find a pink case that's also good quality instead of being cheap and shoddy!

Pros:
- Beautiful, stylish design.
- Lovely complementary colors.
- Unique design makes case removal and application super easy!
- Lip lifts screen and camera up in the case of dropping to protect them!

Cons:
- Offers only basic scratch protection so not for those with wildly active lifestyles (Climbers etc.)

----------------------------------