iPhone 5s 16GB Silver - Unlocked - Apple uploaded by Ellie P.

BY APPLE

iPhone 5s features a 4" Retina display, fingerprint identity sensor, brilliant dual cameras and a chip designed specifically to get the best out of iOS. Plus, with its sleek metal and glass design it looks and feels unbelievably thin and light. It's a phone that's simply indispensable. Glass meets metal iPhone 5s has been precisely crafted to be thin, light and beautiful. The aluminium housing is light and cool to touch. The home button and iSight camera are protected by sapphire crystal. And everything inside has been redesigned too, so keep iPhone 5s impressively light for such a powerful smartphone. Touch ID With Touch ID, your iPhone is more secure than ever. Touch ID lets you securely unlock your iPhone with your fingerprint. It can be also used to approve purchases from iTunes, iBooks and the App Store without the need for a password. It's versatile enough to recognise your fingerprint from any angle, so you can access your iPhone in portrait, landscape or any other orientation, and you can even register multiple fingerprints, so that people you trust can unlock your phone too. Faster than ever iPhone 5s is faster than ever thanks to its A7 processing chip, which is up to 2x faster than the A6. It's designed with a 64-bit architecture- that's desktop class processing- to work seamlessly with iOS. It'll allow for faster apps and enhanced graphics in games. An M7 motion coprocessor is included to free up the A7 to the majority of the heavy lifting. The M7 is tasked with measuring motion data from the accelerometer, gyroscope and compass, using less battery power than the A7. It even recognises when you haven't moved for a while and turns of unnecessary processes to preserve battery life for even longer. Take amazing photos With the iPhone 5s' iSight camera, custom designed advanced technologies make it easier than ever to take an amazing photo at any time. A larger sensor with bigger pixels and a wider aperture of f2.2 helps the iSight camera capture more light, giving better performance, even in darker environments. True Tone LED flash adjusts the intensity of the flash to light your subject perfectly, while automatic image stabilisation will help reduce noise and motion blur from shaky hands or moving subjects. It's also easy to take panorama shots, add filters and take a quick burst of photos to catch individual movements in a piece of action. Plus, with the ability to capture HD video at 120 frames per second, you can play videos back in slow motion for added dramatic effect. iOS 8 iOS 8 lets you do things you could only imagine before. Packed with new features, such as more intuitive ways to send messages and a giving you a better picture of your health and fitness information. iOS 8 also works seamlessly with other iOS devices, plus OS X Yosemite on your Mac, letting you switch between your devices and pick up where you left off in apps like Mail, Safari, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Maps and more. You can answer calls and send photos, videos and texts on your Mac or iPad. Please note: Your iPhone may come with iOS 7 installed. iOS 8 can be downloaded for free over Wi-Fi or a cellular connection by opening the Settings app, tapping on 'General' and then selecting 'Software Update' and 'Download'. It also comes with an amazing collection of apps, so you can start making the most of your iPhone, straight out of the box. Take photos and videos and edit them on the go. Make video calls with FaceTime and send emails. Organise your life with Siri, Maps and the Calendar app. Plus, with over one million apps available on the App Store, you'll find plenty of options to do almost anything you can imagine. see more...

Ashley G.
Ashley G.
North Port, FL
I love my iPhone I've always been a android user but once I finally switched over to iPhone I can honestly say I would never switch back I don't know what I would do with out my iPhone not to mention the IOS 10 update was awesome looking forward to getting the 6a plus for Christmas!!
Feven H.
Feven H.
Minneapolis, MN
This phone is amazing, but since now the iphone 7 has come out this phones camera is not even comparable.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Marysville , Ca
Since the iPhone 6 came out already this iPhone feels like an iPhone 4 but the camera quality is good
Laniyah G.
Laniyah G.
Crofton
To be honest with you, when I first got my Silver iPhone 5s (back in 2015) - I was ecstatic. I was screaming, jumping up down - just beyond excited. And with the fact that I was 1. not expecting it & 2. it was Christmas put the icing on the cake.

The iPhone 5s (for me) lasted for about a year and half until I ended up cracking the screen (about a week or two ago) 2x by dropping it and it then being (somehow) crushed while it was in my bag.

I've been an Apple user since I was about 9 years old and Apple has honestly never failed to suprise with each new product it puts out. Whether it's the graphics or the bright & pretty colors that they come with, Apple is pretty good at making every product worth the money your paying.

The phone was pretty popular back in maybe 2013-2014 and it is reccomended that you upgrade about once once or twice every year, depending on the condition of your phone. For me though, my phone condition is pretty bad for all the stress & trauma (lol) that I put it through.

Before I cracked my phone twice, the top right screen had been dented (maybe from dropping, not very sure) and was popping out. Once I had realized this (sometime in late April, early June) I had told my mum this and at that time, I had been begging her for months to get me a new phone.

Reason is, my phone had been dying between 5-10% and would get really hot after about 5-20 minutes of usage. So, when I had brought up the screen issue to her, she had told me that popping out my screen wasn't going to get me a new phone. So, she waved off the issue. The problem had only gotten worse when I had cracked it the 2 times and when I had checked it the second time it broke, I realized that I was able to LITERALLY take apart my screen, piece by piece.

And once my mum had found out that it broke twice she had told me that both her and my grandmother used my upgrade and said that I wouldnt be due anytime soon. She had also reminded me that I would have to pay about $99 worth of repairments (even though I had told her that it couldn't be fixed).

But anyways, sorry for the long review. The phone would be a great start for kids getting their first, real phone and for new Apple users.
Ivette U.
Ivette U.
Uno de los mejores telefonos en la historia, es un perfecto tamaño para llevarlo, no pesa mucho, cabe perfectamente en la mano, me permite estar conectada en mis redes, es super rápido, y aun no ha sido desactualizado de la gama de los iphone.
Ellie P.
Ellie P.
London
This this phone a great size and I love it I have 16GB which is so amazing and at a good price
amine b.
amine b.
setif city 750 batiment A5 numero 56
my name is boumaza amine
i live in algeria
it cooooool  this phone
so i want to review this product in my instagram i have 30000 followers
so contact me ,,,
Karolína C.
Karolína C.
Plzeň, CZ
I have the 32GB version, but I am so happy I have this phone! I used to have androids, but I can't even compare them to iPhone. It's good to write on it with just one hand and it doesn't fall from your hand. I would recommend this phone to people who don't have money to buy more expensive versions (the newest versions) of iPhones. I have this phone for a year now and I wouldn't change a thing!!!
othman d.
othman d.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is OTHMAN DAIFI and I have a channel on YouTube  I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote
Med Amine D.
Med Amine D.
Ben Guerir
My name is Amine and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)