iPhone 5
#7 in Smartphones
Rena A.
Rena A.
Riverview, FL
Would you Like iPhone to come in colors, and if so what color would you pefer?
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Old Town, ME
4 years, 2 months ago
It'd be awesome if it came in a variety of colors. But I personally would still pick white or black. I think after time I would get tired of the color and wish I picked something more neutral, that goes with everything. Plus most people cover up the color of their phone with different cases...which are easy to switch whenever you want!
Joanne G.
Joanne G.
Ocala, FL
4 years, 4 months ago
Techie Expert Level 3
I bet they would look awesome in colors...but I personally like my gadgets to be black.
Marina P.
Marina P.
New Ash Green
4 years, 6 months ago
I have black even though I prefer white, I don't know why I chose black! I would love to have a pink phone! Black & White looks professional though.
Kristen F.
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
Atlanta, GA
4 years, 8 months ago
It would be cool if it had the colors like the new ipods have. But at the same time I would just keep my white color. If you wanted to change colors you can by removable stickers that you put over the phone to change the color. A cheaper way and you can change colors.
Jan C.
Jan C.
S Charleston, WV
4 years, 8 months ago
I keep a case on mine so I like just the black or white. I think I'd get bored with one color all the time. I like cases that you can change whenever.
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Glens Falls, NY
4 years, 9 months ago
I'd like a special edition metallic or snake print pattern. Also perhaps colors for different charities- like pink or red, with a percent going to that charity.
Caitlin H.
Kennedy C.
Kennedy C.
Southgate, MI
4 years, 10 months ago
I love white, but blue would be cool.
Shauna A.
Shauna A.
Pendleton, OR
I chose white.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Boerne, TX
4 years, 10 months ago
I like it being offered in black or white with being able to buy different color cases for it!
Jaime B.
Jaime B.
Smithfield, VA
4 years, 10 months ago
You can order colors for your phone!
Roberta D.
Roberta D.
Fort Myers, FL
4 years, 10 months ago
I agree with the black and white being classy but I'd love a pink or purple one but then my daughter would just ask for it more than she does now.
Daniela D.
Daniela D.
Burbank, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
I'd love a blue iPhone! But I also like the fact that they keep their phones classy in just black and white.