by Apple
Ask a Question
Brittney P.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX

If Apple's phones are so expensive to maintain and way behind in technology compared to other phones why do you think people keep buying their phones? I have heard on the radio, "If Apple put their logo on a piece of crap it would still make millions!" (Not my words) Do you agree?
Summer F.
Summer F.
Oct. 25, 2012, 8:27 a.m.
I do not agree with that at all. I have always found Apple products to work the best and last the longest - and I will be the first to stand up and say if something is garbage. Apple hasn't always made hits - there have been some misses, for sure. And I don't agree with the statement that they're behind in technology. I believe that more often than not they are the ones creating the technology in the first place.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Oct. 22, 2012, 4:24 p.m.
If you have had an apple product before then I think you would agree that it is def not crap...I think they are more advanced then most phones. Right now I have a Droid incredible...the battery power suck literally....where as the iphone battery lasts a lot longer...I have an ipad and an iPod so I thought to myself do i need an iphone?? My answer is yes!! Apple has good products
Ruby R.
Ruby R.
Oct. 22, 2012, 1:42 p.m.
Expensive to maintain.... I don't see what you mean by that. Sure if you drop it its gonna be more to fit it but other then that it doesn't cost $$ to keep it running. some fashonistas buy it just cause its apple. I buy it because why not... I sell my old iphone get a new one with new warranty and I make $$$ in the end wouldn't you do it if you made $ and no draw backs?
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Oct. 21, 2012, 9:45 p.m.
I totally agree with that. Basically, they could release a new iPhone, and it could be the same exact phone as the last, but people would just want to have the latest thing, and they would buy it and say "omg this is so much faster!" or "this is so much lighter!" and in reality it's the same!! Jimmy Kimmel fooled people on that! I've had my same Black Mac Book for years [they don't make it anymore] and I'm planning on keeping it until it breaks!

Join Now