iPhone 5
#7 in Smartphones
Savanah B.
Savanah B.
Crofton, MD
I am debating on spending the extra money getting the 6 or just to go with the iPhone 5 or 5s. Does anyone have any preference or suggestions? They all get pretty good reviews.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
2 years, 5 months ago
I have the 5s and I love it. The 6 is just bigger and faster. Depends what you're looking for and if you're going to want to keep it for a while
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Rochester, NY
2 years, 8 months ago
I prefer the 5c cheap and colorful options with all the same features.
Selina A.
Selina A.
2 years, 8 months ago
I prefer the 5s. It's small and slim.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Port Townsend, WA
2 years, 9 months ago
I've had my iPhone 5 for two years and still love it. I have an available upgrade to the 6 but am really hesitant because of all the mixed reviews and the fact that I just love my 5 so much!
Whatever you want. The 6 looks really nice but has mixed reviews
Whatever you want. The 6 looks really nice but has mixed reviews
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
2 years, 9 months ago
Go with the 5.... it's the same thing as the 5S and 5C, and not as big as the silly 6!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Barrie, ON
2 years, 9 months ago
WHATEVER YOU DO - DON'T UPGRADE TO iOS 8 WITH THE iPHONE 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Caridad F.
Caridad F.
2 years, 9 months ago
Get the iPhone 5, it's a lot cheaper and it's a great phone. I've had the iPhone 5 for over a year and I don't plan on changing it anytime soon. Love this phone!
cherylirene m.
cherylirene m.
2 years, 9 months ago
Yes switch to android phones!!!
Junai W.
Junai W.
Plant city, FL
2 years, 9 months ago
I got the iphone 5s because its a lot more durable than the 6 and like elizabeth said, its really big
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Lancaster, SC
2 years, 9 months ago
The 6 is a little too big for me.
Sidra R.
Sidra R.
2 years, 9 months ago
I personally don't like iPhone 6 that much, i prefer iphone 5s..
eprise r.
eprise r.
2 years, 9 months ago
Go with the 5s. The only downside is that they start slowing down the older phones to encourage you to upgrade, so you might find yourself dissatisfied with the 5 (especially) pretty quickly if you don't get a new phone.
sarah d.
sarah d.
Vacaville, CA
2 years, 9 months ago
I like android phones better they are more customizable and when you make the switch finally you won't go back.
Kersten J.
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
2 years, 9 months ago
I personally have pretty small hands and I have the 5s. If I had to make the choice again there is no doubt in my mind that I would pick the 5s again. The 6 and especially the 6 plus are just too big for me. Also the extreme thinness of them sort of freaks me out. I think if you went with the 5s you would be happy with it.