by Apple
Ask a Question
Savanah B.
Savanah B.
Crofton, MD

I am debating on spending the extra money getting the 6 or just to go with the iPhone 5 or 5s. Does anyone have any preference or suggestions? They all get pretty good reviews.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
April 23, 2015, 1:33 a.m.
I have the 5s and I love it. The 6 is just bigger and faster. Depends what you're looking for and if you're going to want to keep it for a while
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Jan. 12, 2015, 12:42 p.m.
I prefer the 5c cheap and colorful options with all the same features.
Selina A.
Selina A.
Jan. 3, 2015, 2:01 a.m.
I prefer the 5s. It's small and slim.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Dec. 20, 2014, 3:32 p.m.
I've had my iPhone 5 for two years and still love it. I have an available upgrade to the 6 but am really hesitant because of all the mixed reviews and the fact that I just love my 5 so much!
Dec. 16, 2014, 6:22 p.m.
Whatever you want. The 6 looks really nice but has mixed reviews
Dec. 16, 2014, 6:22 p.m.
Whatever you want. The 6 looks really nice but has mixed reviews
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Dec. 12, 2014, 1:39 p.m.
Go with the 5.... it's the same thing as the 5S and 5C, and not as big as the silly 6!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Dec. 9, 2014, 9:58 a.m.
WHATEVER YOU DO - DON'T UPGRADE TO iOS 8 WITH THE iPHONE 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Caridad F.
Caridad F.
Dec. 8, 2014, 2:36 p.m.
Get the iPhone 5, it's a lot cheaper and it's a great phone. I've had the iPhone 5 for over a year and I don't plan on changing it anytime soon. Love this phone!
cherylirene m.
cherylirene m.
Dec. 8, 2014, 8:06 a.m.
Yes switch to android phones!!!
Junai W.
Junai W.
Dec. 3, 2014, 11:55 a.m.
I got the iphone 5s because its a lot more durable than the 6 and like elizabeth said, its really big
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Dec. 2, 2014, 11:12 p.m.
The 6 is a little too big for me.
Sidra R.
Sidra R.
Dec. 2, 2014, 3:21 p.m.
I personally don't like iPhone 6 that much, i prefer iphone 5s..
eprise r.
eprise r.
Dec. 2, 2014, 1:23 p.m.
Go with the 5s. The only downside is that they start slowing down the older phones to encourage you to upgrade, so you might find yourself dissatisfied with the 5 (especially) pretty quickly if you don't get a new phone.
sarah d.
sarah d.
Dec. 2, 2014, 9:05 a.m.
I like android phones better they are more customizable and when you make the switch finally you won't go back.
Kersten J.
Kersten J.
Nov. 28, 2014, 1:25 p.m.
I personally have pretty small hands and I have the 5s. If I had to make the choice again there is no doubt in my mind that I would pick the 5s again. The 6 and especially the 6 plus are just too big for me. Also the extreme thinness of them sort of freaks me out. I think if you went with the 5s you would be happy with it.

Join Now