Iphone

Is this brand phone worth it?
Cómo obtengo el celular?
Does the battery life last ?
Start your review of Iphone!
How would you rate this product?
Stephanie S.
Niceville
Techie Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Apple
I’ve been an iPhone user for years and I will never stray! I basically have all apple in my life! Best phone I’ve had! Don’t see any reason for me to upgrade when the time comes
Kelli T.
Conshohocken, PA
Techie Expert Level 2
Iphone uploaded by Kelli T.
Love my iPhone! I just upgraded to my moms old iPhone 8. She got the new iPhone. I love all the free apps! Expensive but phone is worth it
Melanie H.
Dexter, MI
Purchased at: Apple
I have the iPhone 11 Pro Max snd love it Amazing Camera features and easy to use overall I love Apple products regardless of what it is I have several snd love them all
daniela C.
Elgin, IL
Iphone uploaded by daniela C.
I couldn’t find the product of the game among us so i added the iphone. But either way both are great. Among us is a reallyyyy fun game and it will entertain you a lot. I recommend you downloading, you won’t regret it.
Annie M.
Mckinney, TX
Iphone uploaded by Annie M.
Purchased at: Apple
I love my IPhone, but the prices could definitely be better. If you don’t update your phone it can start glitching and I don’t like that either. Some changes definitely need to be made, but my favorite thing about IPhone is the camera quality! It’s amazing!
Yarinet M.
Techie Expert Level 1
Best cell phone on the market I love how easy it is to use and all the cool pictures I can take! I have all my info linked to all my apple products. This phone literally is the my life.
Twokidzandkickz
I give this a 5 star because it's the simplest software and format for the phone or you would like to call iPhone. This product is very easy to use, you boot it up then its ready for use. Love most apple products.
Alexis P.
Weems, VA
Techie Expert Level 1
I have a blue iPhone 5c, and I love it. I love iPhones. They are simple to work and easy to understand. The other types of phones make no sense to me, and I can never figure out how to work them. I would never use anything but an iPhone.
KeAirra M.
Austin, TX
Works great. Everyone in my family have one. It met my expectations and I love factimingmy love ones. 😍😘
Ivy J.
Lancaster, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
Iphone uploaded by Ivy J.
This is my work phone. It is off after hours, weekends, and holidays. I do not use it for anything other than making phone calls, sending text messages, and occasionally taking pictures. My opinion is that this phone gets the job done. I do not use it for personal use.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Roselinde M.
il y a 10 mois
Alicia L. il y a 4 mois
I would buy the newer iPhone!
Giorgianna G.
Highland Hgts, OH
il y a un an
Iphone Which iPhone would you say is the best for someone who wants to take selfies,vids, flat lays, product shots, product reviews, and future you tube & tik tok vids?? Which iPhone do you think is the best bang for your buck?
Franco T. il y a 3 mois
The last last of course buuuut i have the Iphone SE and i am great. Buuuut i still want the last haha