BY IPHONE

• iPhone or Android? Personally I am an iPhone user but I ...7 Answers
  • Which is better the iPhone 6s or the iPhone 7 ?8 Answers
Sharon M.
Baltimore, MD
This Christmas I hope to receive the iPhone 6s. This phone is so reliable but with the high price this is a great investment for a college student. The best feature is the camera I love the flash feature to take amazing photos . Apple iPhone 6s
Maryant Q.
Henrico, VA
The iPhone 5 suck. I hate the iPhone 5 because are so slow and always viene con algo malo. Ya he tenido 2 y a uno se le exploto la memoria y al otro no le sirve la camara trasera. Aun asi espero provar un iPhone mas avanzado, pero para el costo de estos telefonos no les deberia de fallar N A D A
Megan-Marie C.
Ellensburg
I have had an iPhone for the past four years and love it! I would gladly gift an iPhone to anyone from ages ranging from 14-99 honestly. It can be affordable with monthly payments. You will find it very useful.
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
I do love my IPhone it's the only phone I have used. Easy to figure out lots of storage and good features. Price is not the best but your paying for the name. I don't like how the phones after a year something seems wrong with it.
Nicole D.
Pittsburgh, PA
iPhones are the best phones hands down, in my opinion. I find it way more user friendly and less complicated than an Android. It may be glass and can shatter but I would never go back to a droid
Chelsea B.
New Orleans
So, I at first did not understand the big hype about iPhones... but that was almost 10 years ago. I have constantly had the iPhone for almost the past decade and it is a life saver! It keeps me organized in my hectic life, and not to mention it looks sleek. I just upgraded to the iPhone X! Love at first touch...
Sara K.
Gettysburg
I had one for two years and didn't like it at all. I prefer my android, it's not as complicated for me and androids seem to come out with newer things before Iphone.
Jenifer P.
Ranson, WV
I really love my Apple iPhone 7 Plus The camera is really nice. The photos are very clear. I have been a fan of the IPhone since my very first one. I haven’t had any problems with it either. Definitely worth the money and will continue recommending this to my friends and family.
Aysha D.
Springfield
Best phone ever in my opinion, I love the camera quality and it is very easy to use. It let my expectations and more like it was the best thing ever. It is very reliable I recommend it to anyone that likes nice pictures and better way to do anything!
Gina S.
Grand Haven, MI
I held off buying my first iPhone for years and years. I didn’t get the hype. Now that I am a part of this amazing community and ideas- I would never go back to another phone. I’ve had an iPhone now (the 5 and the 6s) for about 4 years. Amazing!
Ally S.
Sacramento, CA
What color is the best
Jasmin H.
Is it worth it to get a iPhone 6?
Aidan M.
Albuquerque, NM
I'm thinking of upgrading from a 5 to a 6. Worth it?
Karleigh C.
Which Iphone have you liked the best? When my contract is up I am switching to Iphone ASAP and want to know which model is the best. I have had an android and have had nothing but problems. Help!!
April B.
Port Richey, FL
Any flaws with the iPhone 6? And bugs you have noticed?