by Apple
Ask a Question
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Myrtle Beach, SC

Is this better than the regular iPad? Is there any difference?
Molly J.
Molly J.
Aug. 30, 2016, 6:53 a.m.
The mini is just more convenient for me! Easy to grab and go!
Gladys S.
Gladys S.
March 9, 2015, 11:48 a.m.
The mini is my favorite
Julie M.
Julie M.
Feb. 17, 2015, 9:29 p.m.
To me the difference is the size. I really like the iPad mini size
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Jan. 21, 2015, 9:48 p.m.
I think it is easier to use and to bring it places, I definatley would buy a sturdy nice case for the ipad mini!
Jenna V.
Jenna V.
Jan. 21, 2015, 4:42 p.m.
They are pretty much the same the only differences the iPad mini is smaller. For college students and girls that like to have their iPads with him at all times it makes it easier to carry with them.
Jahquaijah b.
Jahquaijah b.
Jan. 9, 2015, 11:58 p.m.
I like it better because of the size , makes it more easier to carry around with you .
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
Jan. 5, 2015, 2:54 a.m.
I think size is the difference mainly. I have the mini and love it cause I can take it on the go and it's easy to hold. My mom has regular size because it was a gift but she prefers mini as well for the ease.
Gracie G.
Gracie G.
Dec. 30, 2014, 1:54 a.m.
It is smaller, to me I like smaller better! It's amazing I love it and so do the kids! Great for everyone.
Britni B.
Britni B.
Dec. 12, 2014, 3:12 p.m.
The smaller size is the difference, I much prefer the mini
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Dec. 9, 2014, 1:33 a.m.
I believe the size is the only difference, same operating system, same accessories
Ellie S.
Ellie S.
Nov. 30, 2014, 6:43 a.m.
It's better since you can take it on the go and not feel you have a big computer on you. The size is great to do some online shopping and taking notes and texting / emails. I have the ipad air and the mini and I don't really use the air unless my mini is out of battery. Plus the mini fits great in your bag or backpack. The bigger iPads I think are for people who don't plan to use it on the go and just want a nice tablet to have at home use only. If out of the house setting up my personal wifi from my phone to my iPad is so easy. Nothing better than my addiction to apple products but as a busy mom this iPad mini is definantly the way to go.

Join Now