BeautyFaceFacial SkincareIope
- Whitegen Cream 50ml 50ml

IOPE - Whitegen Cream 50ml 50ml

by Iope

Brand from South Korea: IOPE. Protects and soothes your skin from environmental damage, and offers deep hydration. Use at the last stage of skin care, dispense appropriate amount to apply over your face.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of IOPE - Whitegen Cream 50ml 50ml!
Duli P.
The Colony, TX
This cream is lightweight and after using it for about two months now, everyone asks me what makeup I use on my face. I barely use as much as I used to, and the reason behind it is because I have noticed my skin doesn’t need as much since all my dark spots, blemishes, and texture have all been improved over a few weeks.
Tieu My N.
310/13 Huynh Phan Ho Street, Long Hoa Ward, Binh Thuy District, Can Tho City
IOPE - Whitegen Cream 50ml 50ml uploaded by Tieu My N.
IOPE - Whitegen Cream 50ml 50ml The product is very pleasant smell, cream is very smooth, at first use on the skin can feel a little heat but this feeling will disappear quickly. If you are in Vietnam, you can order products at international outlets or send overseas friends to buy. I think I will not buy it again because its effect on my skin is negligible.

Looking for your answer?