BY IOPE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Brand from South Korea: IOPE. A paper mask sheet with excellent adhersiveness delivers deep moisture into your skin. Application: 1. Apply toner to refine skin texture after cleansing. 2. Remove one side of the meshes, apply the mask sheet for the upper part of your face. Then, remove another mesh. 3. Repeat Step 2 but this time for the lower part of your face. 4. Make sure the sheet mask adheres well including chin area. 5. Remove the mask after 15-20 minutes, pat lightly with the remaining essence for absorption. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on YesStyl...
Heather L.
Harvey, LA
I love this mask. My skin is combination —I really oily and large pores on my t-zone and very dry around my cheeks. t’s very hydrating and it makes your skin feel revitalized. My skin felt really soft and plump after this use. I use this on days I don’t use essence; after I use toners. Before using this, I like to put it in the fridge the day before to get the most benefits possible.