BeautyFaceFacial SkincareIope
- Bio Essence Facial Mask 1pc 23ml

IOPE - Bio Essence Facial Mask 1pc 23ml

by Iope

Brand from South Korea: IOPE. A paper mask sheet with excellent adhersiveness delivers deep moisture into your skin. Application: 1. Apply toner to refine skin texture after cleansing. 2. Remove one side of the meshes, apply the mask sheet for the upper part of your face. Then, remove another mesh. 3. Repeat Step 2 but this time for the lower part of your face. 4. Make sure the sheet mask adheres well including chin area. 5. Remove the mask after 15-20 minutes, pat lightly with the remaining essence for absorption.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of IOPE - Bio Essence Facial Mask 1pc 23ml!
Daniela A.
Crest hill , IL
IOPE - Bio Essence Facial Mask 1pc 23ml uploaded by Daniela A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Me encanta esta mascarilla.. lanhe comprado muchisimas veces y es que no me decepciona, deja tu piel hidratada, resplandeciente, fresca y tersa.. la recomiendo mil veces, tengo la piel ultra sensible y para nada me hace reaccion
Heather L.
Harvey, LA
I love this mask. My skin is combination —I really oily and large pores on my t-zone and very dry around my cheeks. t’s very hydrating and it makes your skin feel revitalized. My skin felt really soft and plump after this use. I use this on days I don’t use essence; after I use toners. Before using this, I like to put it in the fridge the day before to get the most benefits possible.
Shelley W.
Whitchurch-Stouffville
Honestly majority of face masks out there all do a relatively good job in regards to moisturizing and brightening. With this mask, the brightening aspect is shown instantaneously the moment you take the mask off. The sheet mask itself is unique as well as it is not the regular cotton sheets you normally see. After trying this mask, I just knew I had to go buy a bottle of essence to use! I highly recommend this mask!
Tracey T.
Toronto
Purchased at: AMOREPACIFIC
I love how hydrating it gave me. It is a gel mask with a lot of product in it. There are 2 net layer that cover the mask, so make sure you peel one layer first, posision it on your face then peel the other layer of.

Looking for your answer?