IOPE Air Cushion XP (4170) #N23 Natural Beige uploaded by Beauty J.

BY IOPE

This lightweight foundation gives medium coverage Helps even out skin tone & hide skin imperfections like fine lines & blemishes Moisturizing formula with Vitamins B5, E derivatives, P, as well as mineral water Keeps your skin supple & comfortable all... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marley S.
I bought this product in the beginning of last year and I fell in love with the product at the first pat on my face. The packaging is very cute and it comes with an extra refill which is great!. More bang for your bucks. Also the coverage was mild (I don't like full coverage), I wanted my skin to look natural. The formula felt really cool on my skin and left an illuminating, porcelain look on my face. I love this product
Mary L.
Quincy, MA
This is my go to product this summer. I was looking for something to tone my redness. I'm not looking for full coverage in this product, just something light for the summer weather. It definitely does its job and it's a huge plus that it has sun protection (SPF 50).
Tammy T.
Washington DC
Easy part of my skincare regime. It’s light and airy, allowing my face to appear natural. It also lasts about three months for me but each pack comes with a refill. Definitely worth it if you’re looking for something lightweight and not necessarily to cover everything.
Jessica K.
Love this product! I actually ended up buying a few in Korea because it was that good. It's very natural on my skin, and isn't cakey at all. It exceeded expectations!
Beauty J.
There's a reason every other cosmetic brand is trying to copy this air cushion technology. Makes my skin flawless. It gives me dewy glowing skin. Go a shade darker if you're unsure because it's an Asian product Asians like to look lighter. 5 stars if it stayed on longer.