BY IONIC PURIFIER

Note:  Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Ever wonder why you get tired from driving even on short trips? The air within your automobile often contains positive ions from carpet, fumes, gasoline and even new car smells which all increase fatigue and make you feel sleepy.  The Ionic Purifier – Auto plugs into a 12V outlet to instantly freshen up your vehicle and eliminate odors like tobacco smoke and fast food odors. The powerful device emits 2,000,000 negative ions into the air stimulating oxygen to the brain making you more alert and energized.  Negative ions have been extensively studied for their ability to improve cognition and concentration during dri. see more...

Amy G.
Sebastian, FL
We have 2 Ionic purifiers in our home and love them so when I saw this one for the car I knew I had to have it! What i did not know was how much I would come to love this little thing! We have children, who eat on the go and play sports so on occasion our car can get.. let's say, a bit fragrant :( This little gadget fixes that and WOW can you tell the difference. Now I don't have to panic if I haven't had time to clean the car out that week, because I know I will at least be able to get in it and actually breathe!
vanessa c.
E have 2 Ionic purifiers in our home and love them so when I saw this one for the car I knew I had to have it! What i did not know was how much I would come to love this little thing! We have children, who eat on the go and play sports so on occasion our car can get.. let's say, a bit fragrant :( This little gadget fixes that and WOW can you tell the difference. Now I don't have to panic if I haven't had time to clean the car out that week, because I know I will at least be able to get in it and actually breathe!
Chelsie R.
Fort Worth, TX
Great for the car and great for those sensitive kiddos. Easy to use simply plug in and your done. I loved how much more fresh and crisp the air in my car was after use.
mellisa P.
This little thing is powerful, will reduce all the odors your can can accumulate on the go, especially if you have kids or pets. Great for allergy sufferers too.
Gabby E.
I am a beautiful person who is the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best thing to be a great time with you
Nikki B.
Arnold, MO
I can't really tell a difference if just running errands or driving to work, but long car trips across the state the air in the car feels cleaner.
April Z.
Novinger, MO
Decorator Expert Level 1
This works well if you are on long trips. Not as noticeable on short trips. Would recommend for stuffy trips
Esteban G.
Tacoma, WA
This is a must have in your car.easy to install and easy to take down.all you have to is plug and go
Maryah H.
, FL
Use in my car makes the air so fresh and clean especially when your getting stuffy
Malaya I.
Los Angeles, CA
Where does this plug into in a house? Or is just for a car?
naketa h.
Does this really purify the air?