Ionic Pro Turbo Air Purifier - Black

Breathe easily with the electric-powered ionic pro turbo air purifier in black. With easy-to-clean blades and no filters to replace, this air purifier improves the air quality of your home by capturing airborne allergens, pet odors, smog and household dust.

Has anyone used this product? Do You Like it?
Can someone give me feed back about this product? I'd love to have one for my kids, but I need insight first
Are these good. I use to have one and it was so loud and noisy so i got rid of it
Start your review of Ionic Pro Turbo Air Purifier - Black!
This is great and quiet but after a while mine made a buzzing noise that we couldn't fix so we only used it during the daytime.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I like these. They are great if you have allergies. I really want one. They really do improve the air quality of your home!
We have had an Ionic air purifier for years. It has worked well for so long. Nothing beats a dust buster for the air.
I've had mine for about a year it has been easy to clean and has really helped improve the air quality in my home.
Bennett, CO
Very quiet when running and works great. I use this to help keep the air clean due to allergy. Highly recommend it.
Powell, TN
Great air purifying device......I had hit our because if my allergies and it worked great but it was hard to clean.
Carthage, MO
These work great. They are quiet and filter the air really well, it feels great and its quiet and classy looking.
This is a pretty good one, it's not too loud, and it's easy to clean and it doesn't require filter refills.
Wamego, KS
I have two dogs, so it can get kinda smelly in my house. This and vacuuming everyday helps A LOT!
Springfield , IL
I've had mine for a couple months & the air quality is so much better in my house. Very quiet too!