Ionic Pro Turbo Air Purifier - Black uploaded by Cate R.Ionic Pro Turbo Air Purifier - Black uploaded by Cate R.

#52 in Air Purifiers

Breathe easily with the electric-powered ionic pro turbo air purifier in black. With easy-to-clean blades and no filters to replace, this air purifier improves the air quality of your home by capturing airborne allergens, pet odors, smog and household dust. see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Do You Like it?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me feed back about this product? I'd love to hav...3 Answers
  • Are these good. I use to have one and it was so loud and noisy so...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Amber G.
We have had an Ionic air purifier for years. It has worked well for so long. Nothing beats a dust buster for the air.
Cate R.
Ionic Pro Turbo Air Purifier - Black.. I have probably had mine about 10 years now... I have never had a problem with it... Still works like a charm.. I clean it about every 1-2 weeks... It lets me know when it needs to be cleaned... Wash with soap and warm water... I let the system dry for about day before plugging it back in.. Don't want to be shocked by that missed little bit of water... Works for me.....
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
Nice air filter and works great in any home environment. Helps with indoor allergies.
Scott R.
I've had mine for about a year it has been easy to clean and has really helped improve the air quality in my home.
Kate  H.
Ionic pro is great I had used one of these a couple years ago and I thought it was great because its quiet and very useful significantly.
Lori O.
Bennett, CO
Very quiet when running and works great. I use this to help keep the air clean due to allergy. Highly recommend it.
kelly W.
Wamego, KS
I have two dogs, so it can get kinda smelly in my house. This and vacuuming everyday helps A LOT!
Chelsea L.
Powell, TN
Great air purifying device......I had hit our because if my allergies and it worked great but it was hard to clean.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is wonderful specially if you have pets and smokers in a house, it really does make it easier to breathe and the general scent of the home improves.
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
Ionic pro seems to work alright but it gets dirty really easily and makes really annoying static noises for seemingly no reason.
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
How long have you all had yours.
Elizabeth M.
Are these good. I use to have one and it was so loud and noisy so i got rid of it
Amanda S.
Bossier City, LA
How does this product work if left on all the time?
Brittany r.
Macon, GA
Can someone give me feed back about this product? I'd love to have one for my kids, but I need insight first
Shannon M.
Coldspring, TX
Has anyone used this product? Do You Like it?