Ionic Pro Turbo Air Purifier - Black uploaded by Cate R.Ionic Pro Turbo Air Purifier - Black uploaded by Cate R.

Ionic Pro Turbo Air Purifier - Black

Breathe easily with the electric-powered ionic pro turbo air purifier in black. With easy-to-clean blades and no filters to replace, this air purifier improves the air quality of your home by capturing airborne allergens, pet odors, smog and household dust. see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Do You Like it?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me feed back about this product? I'd love to hav...3 Answers
  • Are these good. I use to have one and it was so loud and noisy so...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kate  H.
Kate H.
Ionic pro is great I had used one of these a couple years ago and I thought it was great because its quiet and very useful significantly.
Yesenia M.
Yesenia M.
This is wonderful specially if you have pets in a house, it really does make it easier to breathe and the general scent of the home improves.
rebekah c.
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
These work great. They are quiet and filter the air really well, it feels great and its quiet and classy looking.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Love it and own it. Run this thing everyday in my living room. Helps keep allergens down, different settings and not loud! Have had for awhile with no issues!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I like these. They are great if you have allergies. I really want one. They really do improve the air quality of your home!
kelly W.
kelly W.
Wamego, KS
I have two dogs, so it can get kinda smelly in my house. This and vacuuming everyday helps A LOT!
Knoxville, TN
I have had mine for a few months and I really like it has helped improve the air quality.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Portland, OR
This product might be expensive for some people but it is worth the price it is the best and I have tried many this is a very economic friendly/saves a lot of energy and your electric bill will be low , low, low cost so if your economic friendly and want to save a lot of money on your monthly bill then this is for you.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Powell, TN
Great air purifying device......I had hit our because if my allergies and it worked great but it was hard to clean.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
Ionic pro seems to work alright but it gets dirty really easily and makes really annoying static noises for seemingly no reason.
Knoxville, TN
How long have you all had yours.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Are these good. I use to have one and it was so loud and noisy so i got rid of it
jnastroope
jnastroope
Bossier City
How does this product work if left on all the time?
Brittany r.
Brittany r.
Macon, GA
Can someone give me feed back about this product? I'd love to have one for my kids, but I need insight first
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Coldspring, TX
Has anyone used this product? Do You Like it?