Ionic Pro Turbo Air Purifier - Black

Breathe easily with the electric-powered ionic pro turbo air purifier in black. With easy-to-clean blades and no filters to replace, this air purifier improves the air quality of your home by capturing airborne allergens, pet odors, smog and household dust.

Has anyone used this product? Do You Like it?
Can someone give me feed back about this product? I'd love to have one for my kids, but I need insight first
Are these good. I use to have one and it was so loud and noisy so i got rid of it
Start your review of Ionic Pro Turbo Air Purifier - Black!
We live out in the country and have indoor dogs, we absolutely needed this! Life saver. The air is much cleaner now. Love how it is easy to clean and does not require replaceable filters. I have horrible allergies and asthma, this purifier improved the air quality in my room instantly. I can notice the difference whenever someone has turned it off or when I walk into a room that does not have one. I ended up buying more for every room in our house. Air quality has improved significantly and it is easy to use and clean.
Ionic Pro Turbo Air Purifier - Black.. I have probably had mine about 10 years now... I have never had a problem with it... Still works like a charm.. I clean it about every 1-2 weeks... It lets me know when it needs to be cleaned... Wash with soap and warm water... I let the system dry for about day before plugging it back in.. Don't want to be shocked by that missed little bit of water... Works for me.....
We had this machine and this exact same brand and it broke with in a week. I don't know if its cause our office is so dusty but it stopped working. We tried returning it and couldn't.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love mine! I have 2 and they make a noticeable difference in air quality in my house. They make a little noise when they need to be cleaned but that is just my sign to clean them.
BAY CITY, MI
My allergies became horrible about a month ago. My doctor told me to get one of these. I love it! I run it all day, every day. It is quiet even on high. My allergies have gotten much better already.
Salem, OR
Got one of these bad boys to use in my elderly grandmothers bedroom. She used to smoke in there, and it helped reduce the residual smell considerably! Love this product!
Love it and own it. Run this thing everyday in my living room. Helps keep allergens down, different settings and not loud! Have had for awhile with no issues!
Virginia Bch, VA
This is wonderful specially if you have pets and smokers in a house, it really does make it easier to breathe and the general scent of the home improves.
Ionic pro is great I had used one of these a couple years ago and I thought it was great because its quiet and very useful significantly.
Columbus, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
Ionic pro seems to work alright but it gets dirty really easily and makes really annoying static noises for seemingly no reason.