Ionic Pro Compact Ionic Air Purifier with Bonus Car Ionizer

Ionic Pro Compact Ionic Air Purifer The Ionic Pro Compact Ionic Air Purifer Is The Compact Version Of The Original And Is Perfect For Delivering Fresh, Purified Air To Small Rooms In Homes Or Offices. Low Power Consumption Energy Efficient No Need To Replace Filters Easy To Use-One Touch Operation 2 Settings - High And Lo Ionic Pro Car Ionizer Just Plug It Into Your Car's Cigarette Lighter Socket And Sit Back And Enjoy The Ride As It Works Silently And Effectively To Clean, Refresh And Purify The Air In Your Car. Operates On 12 Volt Outlet Of Car's Cigarette Lighter No Filters To Replace Energy Efficient Swivels To Allow Perfect Positioning see more...

• Does this really work?2 Answers
  • I second the "does it work" question. I live in a home wi...2 Answers
  • Is this good for allergens. I have a new baby in the hous...1 Answers
  • "This really helps my sinuses and what I call "dry boogers"." in 1 review
Andy L.
Gainesville
Always wanted to try out this new product. Looks amazing. I have 2 dogs that are over 500 lbs and I'd definitely going to use this product. I have allergies and it's hard to sleep at night because of the allergies. 10/10
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
I bought it for my allergy seasons, but I run it all the time. I love the smell it puts off, smells clean and fresh. Cleaning it is a breeze, and from time to time I take it out in the garage and hit it with the compressor to get any extra fuzzies out.
Arianne S.
Phoenix, AZ
This air purifier helped our kids with allergies and asthma - such a great investment! Would buy again (and we're hoping to get more so we have them for every space in our house).
April H.
We bought my grandma one of these since she has a lot of upper respiratory problems and she really enjoys it! And if it is helping her then it'll help anyone else too!
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
I would love to try one of these I also like the design is that you can get it in black but it looks like you could put it somewhere where it won't be as noticeable
Shanna H.
Cincinnati, OH
Such a great product. This really helps my sinuses and what I call "dry boogers". I was very happy for the car ionizer because I smoke in my car. Great buy!
Vicky C.
Fairview, NJ
I would really love to try this Ionic Pro Compact Ionic Air Purifier with Bonus Car Ionizer. I have a purifier in my house and it helps a lot
Heather C.
I second the "does it work" question. I live in a home with 3 smokers, and the smoke really drives me nuts. I'd love to have a good air purifier for our living room.
Vicky C.
Fairview, NJ
Does this really work?
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this good for allergens. I have a new baby in the house and he seems to be allergic to everything. I want to help him breath better.