BY ION

Ion Youth Restore Renewing Shampoo challenges the effects of aging on the hair. see more...

Greysel F.
Orlando, FL
I loooooove this shampoo, I only wash my hair once a week because it is extremely bleached and damaged. And this product cleanses my hair amazingly without making any problems worse, smell delicious and I go back to it again and again.
Stefanie D.
Warrensburg, MO
Really good for dry or damaged hair, truly helps to restor the softness and shine back into the hair. Smells good as well and it makes my thick hair more manageable. Great product!
Lela P.
This is my favorite shampoo everrr! I absolutely love the way that it smells! I use the youth restore hair mask as well, and they both help with frizz. I have re-purchased this shampoo atleast 4 times now
Katerina m.
Really does what the product claims. Restores to new hair appearance wise. Adds shine and helps with hair elasticity
Albani S.
Santiago
Loved this shampoo, I've finished a whole bottle but right now I'm using another alternative and I can see that the Ion is way better than the current one. So I would purchase it again! My hair felt so clean, soft and healthy because of this Ion line. Totally recommended.