Ion Volumizing Shampoo 12 oz. uploaded by Shannon S.

BY ION

Ion Volumizing Shampoo adds volume and thickness to all types of hair. see more...

Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
My mom bought me this shampoo and conditioner and I am so glad she did. I have always had fine and thin hair, but to my surprise after a month of using this i went to get my hair cut and the lady cutting it said wow you have such think hair!!! What? Me? Yes, she said it's fine but very Thick! I owe it all to this amazing shampoo and conditioner. I definitely recommend buying both and you will be amazed at the results.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
Ive been using this Ion volume shampoo for about two weeks now. I was going to by the 7 minute miracle, which is about 5$ more, but the associate at the beauty supply store told me that people rave about ion products! It is so weightless and I had noticeably better styling volume! I am rating it 4 stars because i think that the design of the bottle dispenser could be a little easier than having to squeeze the life out of it!
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
I tried this shampoo because I love other Ion products. This one is great as well. It smells really good and I feel like it cleans my hair well. I can definitely tell a difference in how much bounce and volume my hair has when I use this shampoo. It's very inexpensive. I would highly recommend trying it.
Danielle G.
Claremore, OK
I love the smell and the way my hair looks! I can wash and let air dry at night and my hair looks amazing in the morning!
Haley S.
Albertville, AL
My absolute favorite shampoo. Love this stuff. It gives weightless volume and makes my hair shiny and soft!