Ion Volume Shampoo

by Ion

ion Volume Shampoo adds volume and thickness to all types of hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ion Volume Shampoo!
Sonya B.
Columbia, MO
Love this shampoo and conditioner. Smells amazing and actually gives your hair a great level of Volume without leaving your hair unmanageable. My hair is already thick this just brings it to life. Try it with the volumizer hair serum and the spray it's all great and did I mention how amazing it smells!!!
Leilah F.
Jonesville, LA
This product was great it made a difference for my hair within like 3 week my hair was already looking fuller.
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
It really does give volume. I didn’t expect it to do very well since it’s a cheaper shampoo. I love the scent. I used it along with the Ion Volumizing Conditioner.
Krista H.
Philadelphia, PA
Ive been using this Ion volume shampoo for about two weeks now. I was going to by the 7 minute miracle, which is about 5$ more, but the associate at the beauty supply store told me that people rave about ion products! It is so weightless and I had noticeably better styling volume! I am rating it 4 stars because i think that the design of the bottle dispenser could be a little easier than having to squeeze the life out of it!
Haley S.
Albertville, AL
My absolute favorite shampoo. Love this stuff. It gives weightless volume and makes my hair shiny and soft!
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
I tried this shampoo because I love other Ion products. This one is great as well. It smells really good and I feel like it cleans my hair well. I can definitely tell a difference in how much bounce and volume my hair has when I use this shampoo. It's very inexpensive. I would highly recommend trying it.
Bailey L.
Antioch, IL
Not worth it even if it were cheaper. It doesn't lather and has a very odd consistency to it. I also did not notice any difference in it giving me volume either. I don't recommend this product.
Brittany A.
Love this shampoo! Smells great and actually helps with volume unlike other brands I’ve tried. 10/10 would buy again!
Courtney W.
grate for color treated hair, helps add a little boost to your hair. i use this with the volume spray and i spray it at the roots of my hair and then style. it lasts for about 2 days and then i have to add some texture spray to maintain the volume, good product
cheryl Z.
Sugar Hill, GA
LOVE IT! Gives my fine hair volume without weighing it down. It actually helps hair grow too. I use this with the conditioner.

Looking for your answer?