BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsIon
Touch Tech Ceramic Flat Iron

Ion Touch Tech Ceramic Flat Iron

by Ion

Touch Tech Ceramic Flat Iron

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ion Touch Tech Ceramic Flat Iron!
Ashley B.
Athens
Iron heats up quickly. Adjustable temperatures. It is very affordable. Not expensive or cheap. It's right in the middle. The ceramic plates are great and it leaves shine to your hair. Only takes one or two passes on my thick curly hair to straighten it.
Candace W.
Carrollton, GA
I have naturally curly, dry, frizzy, damaged hair. I also own quite a few flat irons. Some wins, some fails. If I find a flat iron that can make my hair board straight without it looking unhealthy, it’s a winner in my book. And this one does that. My hair looks beautiful, healthy and shiny after using this product. I didn’t give it 5 Stars, simply because it’s not my absolute #1 favorite flat iron. I’m saving 5 Stars for my #1!
Jill  B.
Batavia, OH
Have no complaints gets extremely hot in seconds my hair is so straight when I’m finished it looks like it’s glued on my head lol
Jenesis W.
Farmers Brnch, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this for straightening my lace front wigs and it makes the hair bone straight. I love it! It is kinda expensive for me but it's quality and I love that. I use it every 1 to 2 days because I'm always out and about. I don't know about buying again because i think the one i have is going to last a while.
Jessica V.
Bethlehem, PA
Works very good. I used to hate straightening my own hair because I would always end up having frizz and then poof up after the humidity hits. But since using this one after the revelon one my hair is smooth and straight. And won’t poof up in humid air or Summer heat!
Madison T.
dublin
My by far favorite straighter. I’ve had this for 6 years it was a bit of an investment but has lasted me forever. Gets hot quick and only takes one swipe to completely straighten a strand.
Tara P.
Wilson, NC
THE BEST! My hair dresser really recommended to me and I haven't used any other kind since. Really straightens my out of control curls.
Dawn W.
Double Spgs, AL
This product has worked wonders for my hair. It smooths each layer with just one swipe.
Lisset F.
I’ve had this tool to straighten my hair and curling it for year and it’s amazing,I love it! It works perfectly. Defiantly recommend it!
Brittany F.
Winnsboro, TX
This is the only flat iron I'll use on my hair anymore. It doesn't burn ny hair and has different heat settings perfect for every occasion. Its lightweight and small enough I can put it in my overnight bags. I do wish it was a little wider.

Looking for your answer?