BY ION

Ion Titanium Pro Curling Iron provides maximum curl retention with even heat distribution. see more...

Heather U.
lakeland
It’s amazing. I use it as a wand more than a curling iron. But when doing updos it works amazing to do the curls I need it to. It gets really hot. The grip is comfortable.
AnnaMaria C.
Mattydale, NY
This is a great product. I actually got it free when I bought a blow dryer. It work great and is easy to use. I bought it at Sally’s Beauty Supply. I would recommend this product.
Maria J.
Salem, OR
One of my favs. Heats up really fast and curls just the way you want. Although do be careful if you have thin hair because it does heat up very fast.
Kelsie S.
Scottsburg, IN
1” is where I tend to stay buying on irons. I use this on the daily. I love it! I got it for a super affordable price at my Sally’s