Ion Titanium Platinum Gator Flat Iron 1

by Ion

The Ion Titanium Platinum Gator(Flat Iron combines a sleek design with superior function and quality. Titanium plates seal cuticles helping to prevent split ends, reduce frizz, and retain moisture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ion Titanium Platinum Gator Flat Iron 1!
Waterloo, ON
My favourite hair straightener ever. i’ve had it for 2 years and still works perfectly. Heats up high and I bring it everywhere. My friends even love it.
Villas
Absolutely love tIon titanium flat iron i have been using this brand for many years and i can say that it is affordable and i am absolutely satisfied
Lincoln
Love love love!!! This has changed my life!! I am able to straighten my thick hair within a reasonable amount of time. This also allows you to curl!!
Eastpointe, MI
I absolutely love these flat irons. They silk out my hair real well. I bought them on sale for $50. I let my friend see them and she loved them too.
Ion works so good on my hair and it lasts all day long, and I have severely frizzy hair. It is more high end but it is well worth it in the long run!
Okemah, OK
Being natural (3c, 4a, 4b) I was very impressed with this straightener. It cut my styling time nearly in half. Very comfortable and easy to use.
Gaffney, SC
This straightener works so well! I’ve always used Paul Mitchell but got this as a gift and I LOVE sit! Would totally recommend. Smooths so well!!
Littleton, CO
I have tried many hair straighteners and this one wins by far. It was little bit too much from what I wanted to pay but it’s worth every penny.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I really good straightener! The heat settings go high enough to make my hair straight but not too high to fry it. Would definitely recommend
Amherst , NY
Ion Titanium Platinum Gator Flat Iron 1 uploaded by aaya A.
I liked this hairdo, my husband bought it for me. A gift from Sally Beauty. The price is $ 120. It works perfectly. I recommend buying it.

Looking for your answer?