Ion Titanium Platinum Gator Flat Iron 1

by Ion

The Ion Titanium Platinum Gator(Flat Iron combines a sleek design with superior function and quality. Titanium plates seal cuticles helping to prevent split ends, reduce frizz, and retain moisture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ion Titanium Platinum Gator Flat Iron 1!
Middletown , NY
I use both the chi straightener and the ion titanium flat iron when straighten my hair. I love the chi but the ion works just as great for a lower price. Again I own both of them
This flat iron isn’t the best I’ve ever had. It does the job but takes some time. Several strokes are needed with each section of hair. I would recommend if you are on a budget and have thinner hair. My hair is pretty thick. I’m saving up for a professional babybliss pro.
Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Can’t say enough good thing about this brand and this iron. Heats up in like 30 seconds and the digital display makes it easy to figure out the temp. I had an ion straightener prior to this one that lasted 10 (TEN!) years. It actually only needed to be replaced because the spring stopped working so it wouldn’t automatically open- the actual heating plates were still going strong a decade later.
This flat iron was not my favorite. Although it did get the job done straightening my hair and I only had to make one or two passes through each strand, it killed my hair and gave it a burnt smell. I used a heat protectant and had the heat set to about 300-350 which is lower than I normally set it on. That's a shame because I love ion products and I've used the waver and spiral wand in their titanium line and loved them both so I had high hopes for this flat iron. But unfortunately this one just wasn't for me.
Moore, OK
I dont own this but I have used my friends and it does a great job...sometimes you can get it on sale from Amazon if you are thinking of getting it. I liked how it made my hair look and feel...would buy if I didnt love my Drybar
Albertville, AL
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I have had two of these in the past two years, one only because it got stepped on. But I will NEVER buy a different brand of straightener again. The titanium plates work amazing with my hair because it doesn’t fry my hair like a regular ceramic straightener would. It has a high heat setting to get through my thick hair as well. 10/10 recommend this.
Hope, IN
I absolutely love this straightener! I had originally purchased one from those middle booths in the mall for like three hundred dollars. It wasn’t so great a total waste of money. A friend had given me this ion straightener and it blew it away. It takes very little time to heat up, and doesn’t leave iron marks on my hair.
Houston
I wish I would have knew about this flat iron during my high school years. Ever since I been using this flat iron my hair has been so smooth and silky. It makes my hair super straight and I will never go back to using any other flat iron. ION is affordable and effective.
Raleigh, NC
I absolutely LOVE this straightener, it gives me the results I want every time and heats up quickly which I love. This was my first time purchasing an ion straightening and it was pretty affordable because I had a coupon but as far as straighteners go it’s definitely a good bang for you buck and not as expensive as most but you still get a good quality style!
Hanford, CA
I have tried many straighteners but let me just say I would never switch from this product. Its straightens my hair quickly with damaging. Its sleek and easy for travels. I can make some awesome beach waves with also. Highly recommend to others.

Looking for your answer?