Ion Titanium Platinum Gator Flat Iron 1

by Ion

The Ion Titanium Platinum Gator(Flat Iron combines a sleek design with superior function and quality. Titanium plates seal cuticles helping to prevent split ends, reduce frizz, and retain moisture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ion Titanium Platinum Gator Flat Iron 1!
Surrey
Having a very long, wavy, frizzy and thick kind of hair it always took forever to get it straightened until I found this gem. I believe I bought it 3 years ago, it's still working amazingly. Went from spending 45 mins straightening my hair to 20 mins max !!
Oakville, ON
So far it’s amazing! I do t even use it on full heat and my hair goes super straight. I have thick hair so I sometimes find it hard to find a tool that actually works, so I was pleasantly surprised
I have used Ion titanium flat irons for years. I have owned three. I buy mine at Sally's on a recommendation by one of their employees. It works wonderfully. I have my current one for many years.
Courtright , ON
It was a nice product but I didn’t see a difference from this to ceramic not even sure anyone really knows if there is a difference maybe someone’ else could tell me anyway it’s a good straightener
Ottawa
Purchased at: Walmart
I know many people who use this straightener and I’ve used it a few times myself and I really really like this one. It heats up so fast and I never feel like my hair is dry after. This straightener is very powerful and does the job quickly.
Sandy Lake
LOVE! I have had this hair straightener for over a year and have not had any issues! Love it! Keeps my frizz at bay and heats up quickly! I use it to straighten and curl my hair!
Beaver Bank, NS
I love my ion hair straightener! This is the second one that I bought like this because my last one stopped working, but lasted me about 5 years. I’m probably on year 2-3 of this one and it still works perfectly! I have naturally super curly hair and I find this straightener works best Han any straightener that I have tried. It slides over my hair smooth without anything getting caught and I don’t even need to turn the straightener up to the highest temperature! It is small enough that you can go close to the roots. Also has a good shape if you want to use your straightener like a curling wand. Definitely recommend
Kingston, ON
Heats up quick. Straightens my hair every time. Gets super hot. Only downfall is there is no auto shut off, so if I forget it on, it stays on all day.
Ellershouse , NS
By far the best straightener I’ve owned. I can curl or flatten, heats up quick, price is decent. And I LOVE the purple look. Has yet to let me down.
Sarnia, ON
I love my iron hair straightener so much. I already have pretty straight hair, but its super frizzy sometimes, but using this really helps.

Looking for your answer?