Ion Titanium Platinum Gator Flat Iron 1

by Ion

The Ion Titanium Platinum Gator(Flat Iron combines a sleek design with superior function and quality. Titanium plates seal cuticles helping to prevent split ends, reduce frizz, and retain moisture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ion Titanium Platinum Gator Flat Iron 1!
Waterford, PA
I've had this straightener for awhile and love it! Heats up super fast and stays heated! Ions products never fail!
This straightener heats up quickly, and I love that you can change the temperature on it, I love it. It works well
Cumberland
Had it for Years never had a complaint about it I love it, easy to use, high heat, good holding handle and more.
lawton
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have used this or a similar item for years now. I have never had any problems with it not getting the job done
The bets straightener I have ever purchased. Sleek and easy to travel with, heats up super fast and does the job!
Nolanville
Works so well. Makes your hair super straight and has multiple heat settings. And a long cord. Would recommend.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great iron. It works very well with my hair and is easy to use. Just be careful with the heat setting
Fresno, CA
Leaves my hair straight and soft. I use it about once to 3 times a week. It’s my go to style. Heats up fast.
Cedar City
Love this iron! I got it this past Christmas to replace my old one and I love it! Works good with thick hair
Star City
Not my favorite iron. Hair always seemed to be frizzy after using the iron. Kind of expensive for the quality

Looking for your answer?