Ion Swimmer's Conditioner uploaded by SynergyByDesign #.

BY ION

Ion Swimmer's Conditioner can be used daily to to keep hair moisturized, healthy, and strong. see more...

Whitney T.
Bakersville , NC
I just recently purchased this product and I am loving it. It makes your hair feel so clean just after 1 use. It also gets all the product and oil out of your hair. I use a lot of dry shampoo and with some shampoo/conditioners it feels like the product didn’t get washed out. This product doesn’t leave behind that residue or feeling that your scalp isn’t clean.
Shannon A.
Flintville, TN
I had white hair last summer and I’m convinced this saved my hair from swimming in chlorine pools. It’s not overly priced. I stick to using ion on my hair because it’s some of the best stuff I have ever used. I still use that conditioner for extra moisture when I feel it’s needed.
Lyn B.
Shreveport, LA
I love this conditioner. After swimming all day either in the pool or the ocean, your hair can get so dried out. The Ion Swimmers product line is so amazing for the dryness. This conditioner makes the hair so smooth and silky without making your hair look oily. I usually purchase at Sally Beauty Supply and a lot of times it is on sale there too. They also carry swimmers shampoo and a leave in conditioner for those who need a little more conditioning. Works wonders for those who spend a lot of time in the water!Ion Swimmer's Conditioner
Destiny S.
THIS IS A LIFE SAVER! I bleached my hair and when I went in the pool I noticed it would start turning a different color. I use this and the shampoo after I get out of the pool and I LOVE IT. It keeps my hair feeling soft and one color!
Angela Z.
Arlington, WA
This is my favorite summer product. Ion makes my hair happy and healthy. It works great to get the brush through it without hose nasty swimming tangles. I highly recommend Ion products. The well water formula is also wonderful.
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
Not as thick as I’d like a conditioner to be. It’s very light moisture. However it works well if you are using something else as a leave in conditioner and it doesn’t weigh your hair down much.
Marina B.
I have used both the shampoo and conditioner of this product on my hair. Absolutely love it, especially when I had blonde hair (my natural color) I would always worry about swimmers green and with this it never was a problem! Now I have henna colored hair (SUPER reactive to chlorine if you're not careful) and it still works amazing! I will say that this does have to come in a duo (both shampoo and conditioner) because if you just get the shampoo it will dry out your hair a bit. If you go swimming a lot though this is the stuff to get for your hair!
Marleah N.
North Tonawanda
Love this product. Went platinum blonde and my hair was so dry and had breakage everywhere. I was so worried I couldn't enjoy spring break because if my hair turned green there was no chance I could bleach it again. If you use this before swimming, I think is best, it will protect your hair from absorbing so much chlorine. Or after will help as well!
Stephany P.
Working previously at Sally beauty supply I learned the ins and outs of what is good their! I personally love this Ion swimmers conditioner and feel it works like one sold in the salon. It gives you the softness you need without completely drying out your hair while taking out all that discoloration!
Katie E.
Boynton Beach, FL
I use this almost daily before I swim. I feel that it protects my hair before I go into the chlorine being that I'm a light blond. After I swim I use it and love the way it makes my hair feel. It adds the right amount of shine and controls my friz.

back