Ion Summer Deep Conditioning Treatment uploaded by Melissa D.

BY ION

Ion Summer Deep Conditioning Treatment is an ultra-hydrating masque that is great for replenishing moisture after summer activities. see more...

Sara D.
New Castle, PA
Ion summer deep conditioning treatment works great for stressed out locks in need of deep conditioning. Very affordable and can be purchased at Sally beauty supply . I left it on for an hour or so and my hair was easy to comb and felt wonderful. Conditioner is thick and smells great. Great for all hair types too.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Love love love this conditioner! It smells awesome and makes my hair feel so soft and silky after the shower. It doesn't weigh your hair down at all either. Sally Beauty Supply sells this but as a seasonal product. It's definitely a product I plan to continue buying!
Zoey B.
Lexington, NC
This conditioning treatment helped my damaged hair so much. I use this about 2 times a week on my very dry blonde hair. I bought this product offline to test it out. I definitely would buy it again for my hair.
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I love that this product keeps my hair feeling soft and manageable even after beach & pool trips. I live in the desert, this weekend it's supposed to be 115 degrees outside...so definitely want my haircolor to be protected from UV rays to prevent fading.
Joanna M.
Dumfries, VA
This is a must for me in the summer. I have ombré hair and my ends get damaged so easily from the sun and pool, deep conditioning after any pool time is a must. I also like their leave in for added UV protection. Ion Summer Miracle Spray
Melissa D.
Raleigh, NC
I swear by this stuff! After any day that I spend in the sun or in the chlorine my hair feels dried out and damaged - after using this and the matching shampoo, my hair is incredibly soft! Not to mention it smells beyond amazing and is completely affordable compared to other brands. Highly recommended!
Kaylee H.
Midvale, UT
I love this stuff! It smells great and makes my hair so soft! A little goes a long way too. I'd highly recommend if you're in the heat a lot this summer.
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Need this product! I know all my friends who have this love it and I would love to try it out