Ion Styling Mousse

by Ion

ion Styling Mousse features a lightweight alcohol-free formula that adds volume, shine and flexible, medium hold for versatile styling.

Where can i purchase this product ?
Start your review of Ion Styling Mousse!
Flagler Beach, FL
Ion Styling Mousse uploaded by Brandis W.
Great product at an affordable price, holds really well and keeps my hair curly/wavy all day long!
Middlesboro, KY
Ion Styling Mousse uploaded by Judith S.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
LOVE LOVE!! My hair was soft and bouncy without the crunch! I have been looking for a mousse that didn't leave my hair crispy and Ion does not disappoint! I was nervous but it totally met my expectations! A little goes a long way and I will def purchase again!
Hattiesburg, MS
I love Ion products and this volumizing mousse has worked wonders for me. Lightweight and flexible on my thin, flat hair. This is a great product.
Marietta, OK
Ion Styling Mousse uploaded by Desiree B.
Updated version!! this mousse helps hair stay in place with out leaving your hair feeling hard and sticky! it’s a conditioning mouse leaves hair smooth & bouncy 👍🏼🤩
Follansbee
I use this mousse on occasion and it works great with my hair. I like the smell and feel. My hair does great with this product in styling. I would recommend trying it.
Ion Styling Mousse uploaded by Melissa B.
This product is a very nice lightweight mousse. I use it mostly before curling my hair and my curls always turn out beautiful. It helps them last too especiallyfor the 2nd day. It smells nice also, not to heavy. It's not sticky. It leaves my hair shiny with some volume just like it says 😊
This mousse left my hair feeling greasy was not impressed I really like all the other products I've tried but the was not good for thin fine hair
I absolutely adore the ion styling mousse! I have really straight natural hair and I apply it for an extra touch of volume. The scent is not very strong and it lasts a long time. Definitely one of my favorite styling products
Ask a question to the Influenster community...