Ion Snow Cap Creme Toner

by Ion

Snow Cap Creme Toner

Will this cover brassy blonde ?
Has anyone else tried this Ion violet intensifier?? It’s amazing! 😍 also if you have tried something else to get violet / lavender hair let me know what it is ? Very interested!
Start your review of Ion Snow Cap Creme Toner!
Emily L.
Charlotte, NC
Ion Snow Cap Creme Toner uploaded by Emily L.
Ion Snow Cap Creme Toner uploaded by Emily L.
I wasn't really sure what to expect with this product because typically when you are bleaching hair, you use a liquid toner. Ion is however a very reliable and affordable brand with quality products. Just be sure to mix this with ion cream developer I use 30 volume because I have generally dark natural hair. Ion Sensitive Scalp 30 Volume Creme Developer
Victoria F.
Watervliet, NY
Ion Snow Cap Creme Toner uploaded by Victoria F.
Ion Snow Cap Creme Toner uploaded by Victoria F.
I used this for the first time I even dyed my hair (aside from a spray dye). After bleaching, I used the toner to get rid of the bleach colour and make my hair white. While the colour turned out to be more of a silvery as opposed to white, I still love it. It's hard to make your hair perfect white, especially with just one or two dye jobs. After a few months, the dye faded to a nice blonde (the dye/toner is actually a demi-permanent, so it doesn't stay as long as a real permanent dye)Once my hair started to grow out and my roots showed too much, I rebleached it and ended up going over with the Snow Cap again, as the bleach colour was much different than the faded blonde. I really love this colour and the product in general - even though my hair is more damaged than before due to the dye and bleach, the Ion cream leaves it softer than it would be and also has a nice smell ;)
Beth C.
Gilman, VT
Ion Snow Cap Creme Toner uploaded by Beth C.
Ion Snow Cap Creme Toner uploaded by Beth C.
First of all I usually use wella color charm T10 or T18 but they were out of both. They recommended ION color brilliance toner. I am in love. No burning on my scalp like the wella, no harsh smell, it has a smell, but its not as strong. And my hair came out great. Its going to be my new go to toner from now on. I've already order 4 more tube to keep on hand!! Pictures are after and before
Diane K.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I love this product!!! I tried this since the store I go to was out of Wella and I'm happy they were. The product goes on smooth with great coverage. If you're looking to tone and add a highlight color, this is it. My hair is the perfect white/silver gray with this. Virtually scentless is always good too. I may venture to other tone colors but for now, this is perfect. I love the entire line of Ion toners and lighteners. You can't go wrong.
Emily M.
Austin, TX
Ion Snow Cap Creme Toner uploaded by Emily M.
Meh. I wanted to love it, but Ion’s Brilliant Whites series is letting me down. -Your hair has to be a Level 11. Not a 10. 11** *Note the yellow at my roots... -The shine attribute... nothing. -Fades quicker than you’d think. Not as fast as T18... but close. +Lavender Moon is fantastic +Creme formula is excellent
Maiyung Y.
Saint Paul, MN
Ion Snow Cap Creme Toner uploaded by Maiyung Y.
Ion Snow Cap Creme Toner uploaded by Maiyung Y.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I love this toner! I believe it works better than the Wella toners. It lifted my bleached hair to a brighter blonde AND it’s doesn’t wash out fast like the wella toners. Love it! Totally recommend. Just make sure your hair is at the right level of blonde before using this.
Miranda A.
This toner works very good. I like all ION products. I buy mine from Sally's. This one is not very harsh on the hair and leaves bleached hair tone and ready. I like my hair to be a silver blonde and this is one of the toner's that I prefer. Buy at least two at a time if you have thick hair like me.
Sara R.
Montgomery, TX
Ion Snow Cap Creme Toner uploaded by Sara R.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Gorgeous results on dark, medium and light blonde. A salon destroyed my hair and turned it murky blonde with really brassy highlights. It looked trashy and fake. I needed to tone and used 20v to make sure it stuck. I am thrilled with the results. I was worried what it would do to my darker blonde areas but it came out great. Not what I originally wanted from the salon but so much better than what I had. It also left my hair in better condition. I just used Olaplex conditioner and pre-style products before drying and curling.
Bridget W.
I loved this when I found it! It gave my hair a greyish tint and it was surprisingly gentle to my already damaged hair. I don't think there is much room for improvement due to the type of product. The packaging is very neat and chic. I would definitely purchase again.
Esse M.
evanston, IL
This product did not work on my hair at all, even though I bleached my hair to a light color before hand. It did not leave even the slightest tone on my hair. My hair remained just as brassy as it was before. I was very disappointed and will not buy again.