Ion Smokey Amethyst Semi Permanent Hair Color

by Ion

Smokey Amethyst Semi Permanent Hair Color

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ion Smokey Amethyst Semi Permanent Hair Color!
Gorgeous color but it doesn’t hold long. Just a couple washes and it’s nearly gone every time.
Lancaster, CA
very pretty color. but i feel like the dye just doesn’t take to my hair no matter what I do
Van, TX
Loved this color! I mixed it with Ion’s Violet and it was a perfectly Smokey purple hue.
Tinley Park, IL
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This didn’t show up on my hair even in areas that were bleached very light. Disappointed
Monticello, IN
doesn’t last long but that’s okay I loved the outcome, easy to apply and great price.
Carleton Place, ON
Bad. Really bad. Seriously awful. I used the rise quartz colour on bleached hair, and it was not great. Beautiful colour, but washed out way too fast. So I tried this colour, and it was not good. It barely left any colour on my hair, seemed to fade immediately, somehow turned my hair grey-green, and stayed that way for a week. I don't recommend this product at all.
Bradford, Ontario Canada
Such a beautiful hue. A must have for women who like to brighten up thier color or even add a little bit of color to thier already lighter hair. This will not show in darker hair. It is formulated for lite brown to blonde. Ive been satisfied with all the results I've had with this color line
San Diego, CA
its a very light color and every week or 2 you need to reapply, but the color sits very pretty. It didn’t leave my hair dry at all. The color is the same as the sample at the store
Canada
Purchased at: Sally's Beauty Supply
Very expensive for the amount in the tube. You can get much better quantity for the price with other brands. Your hair needs to be very light for the desired color. Though Ion has a lot of decent products I would just not bother with this brand line of semi permanent.
Winnipeg, MB
Great colour, although it doesn’t take to hair super well. It also fades pretty quickly, so expect to redo the colour every couple weeks or after spending a long day under UV rays.

Looking for your answer?