Ion Smokey Amethyst Semi Permanent Hair Color

by Ion

Smokey Amethyst Semi Permanent Hair Color

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ion Smokey Amethyst Semi Permanent Hair Color!
Roy, UT
Ion Smokey Amethyst Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Brittni R.
I used this color and a few others from ion. Also arctic fox and wells hair paints. My hair turned out AMAZING. I am so in love with it. The colors were beautiful and creamy. Super pigmented for being pastels.
Salinas, CA
Beautiful color but these fade so fast you’ll be touching your hair up every 2/3 washes doesn’t last long but fun to play with. Does stain the ends of your hair typically when you have bleached hair.
Morristown, NJ
This color must be used on very lightly bleached hair. It will not cover yellow/orange hair well. The color is a nice gray with rose-purple undertones. The product is easy to use, just apply evenly
Radford, VA
Ion Smokey Amethyst Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Destiny B.
I love this smoky purple color. I actually mixed it with lavender. It’s super affordable but I this semi permanent dye will only stay vibrant for a few washes and I had to reapply about every 2 weeks.
Saint Cloud, FL
This product was entirely too light on my hair even with bleaching and it dried out my hair horribly. Although it’s affordable, it wasn’t as bright or stayed as long as I wanted it to.
I really liked this color it was the color i was looking for. I had to bleach my hair since it was dark and i really like how it came out.I would really recommend anyone this product
I love the Ion products, but this semi permanent didnt really do anything on my hair.. I used vol. 20 and nothing, maybe it wasnt on long enough I am not sure but I will try again.
San Antonio, TX
Loved the color but way to thick to distribute well. Would definitely need a few boxes depending how thick and long your hair is. Leave on for as long as you can. With it being a semi permanent it’s not going to damage your hair. Just make sure you coat your hair very well. If you ask me you should get the titanium color from ion and the lavender and just mix them. Ion Smokey Amethyst Semi Permanent Hair Color
Antioch, CA
This was very disappointing because I bought two boxes and again it did nothing for me because my hair wasn’t white blonde and I wasn’t willing to lighten it that far. So unless you are willing to risk your hair at that color this isn’t a really good dye.
Saint George, UT
This dye is amazing, it doesn’t have the chokey smell infact it has the sweet smell that helps to cover the smell of a hair dye which is good because you don’t have to smell like chemicals and it lasts!!. I definitely recommend. Ion Smokey Amethyst Semi Permanent Hair Color

Looking for your answer?