BY ION

• Protects hair from heat and environmental damage
  • Holds even in high humidity
  • Flexible, touchable hold
  • LVOC formula
  • Paraben free
  • 100% Vegan

ion Shaping Plus was formulated for creative styling and finishing with a flexible and touchable hold that stays strong even in high humidity. This shaping spray adds shine and protects from environmental damage.

Jessica F.
Saraland, AL
I am in absolute love with this hair spray. It keeps my hair in place while being soft to the touch and even on a hot, muggy day in Alabama it still keeps my hair on hold and it doesn’t frizz. Absolutely would by again and again!
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
This stuff is great. It keeps your hair smooth and straight. I was a little skeptical when I first bought it but I'm glad I did. It is around $10.00 and I got mine at a privately owned beauty shop by my house. It has a light shampoo smell is light on your hair.
Amy T.
This ion product is a must have if you want a great product for everyday use or dressing up, or even a event or date. It holds so we'll against the weather and it truly the best buy ?
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
I absolutely love this. Such a good spray to make your hair stay in place or don't want to lose your curls. I've always used this whenever I curl my hair. Like the fine mist and not too heavy or crunchy feeling. Perfect.
Chloe S.
This stuff is amazing! It's definitely a lighter hold but it's great for doing messy beach waves. It's also an excellent dupe for Sebastian shaper plus! All in all a very good hairspray if you're on a budget!!!
Sara B.
Oxford
It's hair spray, it works but isn't the first product that I would run out and buy. I've found continued use of more than a week with Ion products tend to make my scalp breakout.
Jenn K.
Youngwood, PA
A little too firm for me. I just grabbed a bottle in the brand I like at Sally's and this was it. Would buy it again though, better than a lot of hairsprays
Kristin B.
Rosendale, MO
It's a lighter hold still fairly durable but not the best. It doesn't smell awful and doesn't leave hair crunchy so that was a huge plus for me!