Ion Shaping Plus 14oz. uploaded by Kendra M.

BY ION

Ion Shaping Plus is a fine mist styling spray that provides ultimate hold and shine. see more...

Kendra M.
By faaaaar my favorite hair spray on the market. It smells fantastic, has a sturdy hold, keeps my hair from frizz in in crazy Oklahoma humidity & works great for teasing, finishing fancy styles & smoothing flyaways. I love it !!!!
Kate H.
Superior, CO
This is a lifetime supply I got from Sally Beautiful Supply for renewing my discount card. I probably don't know how to use it but it dries my hair and I end up with little strands of frizz. I hesitate to read it any lower because it's probably user error, not product problems.
Heather H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a great finishing spray. I got it from Sally's Beauty Supply. It will hold your hair all day, it does look a little shiny though. It is an affordable product for the quality and durability it has.