BY ION

Ion Shaping Plus is a fine mist styling spray that provides ultimate hold and shine. see more...

Kelly S.
Middleburg, FL
Review for: Ion Shaping Plus 10oz more...
I have used hairspray since I was a teen for my baby fine natural curly hair. I have found some hairsprays thats just dont hold my hair where I want it or some hairsprays that just look like you sprayed water on it. I have been searching for years for the perfect hairspray for myself. About 1 year ago I was in Sallys and discovered what I had been searching for years! ION is the best hairspray I have ever used and will stick with it forever! Doesn't make your hair look wet, doesn't look like you hair could break off. It holds my hair perfect with a natural look and feel.
Lauren S.
New Braunfels , TX
Has very good hold, but didn't last long for me. I have very thick and wavy hair and I heard this would do well with it. It just didn't last all day 😫