Ion Sensitive Scalp Developer 20 Volume 8 oz. uploaded by RACHEL A.Ion Sensitive Scalp Developer 20 Volume 8 oz. uploaded by Jill R.

BY ION

Ion Color Brilliance Sensitive Scalp 20 Volume Creme Developer is designed for superior gray coverage and for standard lightening action with all permanent hair colors or lighteners. see more...

Tayler D.
Dryden, VA
I purchased this for a few dollars at my Sally's Beauty Store. ION products are my favorite products because the price is friendly to my wallet and the product is nothing short of amazing. This volume smells amazing and works great when I dye my hair @home.
Katie K.
N Hollywood, CA
I have medium blonde hair so when I go to dye my hair Auburn, a 20 vol works best for me. I really enjoy the ion developer bc it mixes well, doesn’t burn, and allows for easy and quick coloring. I’ve repurchased many times
Tabita P.
chicago
I used to use the ion brand from Sally’s before I started getting my hair colored at the salon! Good product, never irritated my scalp. Much better than the drugstore brands.
Megan M.
This developer is great and the perfect trail size! It smells good and comes with a lot for a good price. It’s super easy to use and a great consistency so your bleach isn’t too runny. This mixes well and lasts a while and best of all makes my hair a beautiful platinum blonde from dirty blonde.
Destiny V.
Moore , OK
Did the job! The 30 developer lifted more color than this one and so far has made a brighter color, without damaging my hair as much as expected. I like this stuff because it doesn’t burn my scalp and seems to be a lot more gentle than outright bleach.
Christine L.
Chesterfield
Ion is the only developer I use. I enjoy the smell (kinda smells like green apple to me) and it doesnt irritate my scalp at all. It processes like it should as well.
Elizabeth R.
I used this product on an aunt one time I colored her hair. I say its one of the best developer simply because its a nice smooth texture that includes moisture to your color applications. It does not splatter.
Karen M.
Las Vegas, NV
Usually when using bleach with 20 dev - even for a bleach bath, it burns my sensitive scalp. But with THIS developer, I didn't feel it at all! It is super gentle, great for people who have a sensitive scalp.
Tyler P.
Las Vegas
Exact same as sensitive scalp, product has a sweet smell to it which offsets the liquid color dye. Does its job, does not wash out easily.. you will have to shampoo twice and then use a deep repair mask.
Lعɠɳa 💋.
Miami
Ion have really good products. I always use their products to dye my hair and the color is always perfect. This developer is super easy to use just following the instructions. I always buy it again and again.
I purchase Ion Permanent Hair color Brilliance 2.05 oz, I was told to use 1/2 of sensitive scalp developer 20 - 4 fl oz meaning only us 2 fl oz, does anyone know if this is correct
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
How many different size bottles does this come in?